posted March 11th, 2011 at 3:12 am
|No Comments »|
|by Josh Martin||Tweet|
Jimmy Buffett Live at the National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola Florida, Thursday April 28th at 7:30pm.
Only 475 tickets available.
- One concert Ticket
- Reception on Carrier deck inside the museum beginning at 6:30pm
- Complimentary margaritas and LandShark Lager throughout reception and concert
- Commemorative concert souvenir
Note: Foundation Member Discounts Not Applicable. Tickets are Non Refundable. A portion of the ticket price is tax deductable.
- Your ticket and a valid picture ID are required for each person to gain access to NAS Pensacola.
- Entrance to the concert venue is through the museum’s main entrance.
- Seating for the concert is general admission. Doors open at 6:15pm.
- No smoking is permitted inside the museum.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed into the museum.
- No photography or videos permitted.
For addition information call 850.453.2389 or 800.327.5002 8am-5pm CST Mon-Fri.
|Tagged in Charitable Causes, Special Appearances|