posted December 18th, 2009 at 12:05 pm
|3 Comments »|
|by Josh Martin||Tweet|
Indications on Margaritaville.com’s careers page is that a Margaritaville Cafe is coming to Nashville, Tennessee.
Included under job openings is a general manager position at a Nashville location. The closing date for applications is listed as April 14th, 2010.
Interested in this job? Here are the qualifications:
- Three to five years restaurant, retail and entertainment management experience in a high-volume full-service environment required
- High school diploma required; bachelors degree (Hospitality Management, Business or related field) preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team of hourly staff and managers
- Stable work history
- Must be at least 21 years of age
|Tagged in Business Empire, Margaritaville Cafes|