posted February 23rd, 2009 at 2:35 pm
|No Comments »|
|by Josh Martin||Tweet|
Congratulations to Parrot for winning the latest Buffett Caption Contest!
Here was the photo:
And here is Parrot’s winning caption:
“HEADLINE—- Jimmy Buffett leis Katie on morning television.”
Out of 525 votes cast, Parrot won decisively with 46% of the vote (241 votes).
Here are the full results:
- “HEADLINE—- Jimmy Buffett leis Katie on morning television.” – Parrot (241 votes, 46%)
- “You’re right Katie, Matt Lauer DOES look great in that cocconut bra and grass skirt!” – Crystal (123 votes, 23%)
- “Gee Katie, don’t you wish you would have joined the Coral Reefers when I asked you instead of going to CBS news? Then you would be seen by thousands and not just dozens.” – Mike Koester (113 votes, 22%)
- “Katie freezes during her “Reeferette” audition when Jimmy makes a surprise visit.” – customD28 (29 votes, 6%)
- “Look, I knew it, Al Roker’s new diet…..cheeseburgers.” – Darren (19 votes, 4%)
View all of the 115 captions that were submitted here.
Thanks to everyone who entered and everyone who voted. We’ll do another contest in a couple weeks!
|Tagged in Caption Contest|