Another Parrotthead From North Carolina!

Just registered? Post a topic here to introduce yourself!
Tony Trout
Number of Buffett shows attended: 0

Another Parrotthead From North Carolina!

Post by Tony Trout » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:28 am

Howdy, fellow Parrottheads! I'm from the great state of North Carolina and have been a Jimmy Buffett fan for about twenty years. How I came to be a Buffet fan was through the band I play lead guitar in. We used to do "Margaritaville" in our sets until our keyboard player left us and that's when I became a fan. Unfortunately, since I'm also disabled, I've never been lucky enough to see Jimmy in concert. :( I really liked the duet he did a few years ago with Alan Jackson, It's Five O' Clock Somewhere", though!!! It was neat to see Alan and Jimmy together in the video!! An ex of mine has a bunch of his albums and she's a big fan. I was also the recipient of Jimmy's book, "A Salty Piece Of Land", from the lady who styles my hair. I've just started reading through it so I'm not done yet.

I think I'm in for a great time here!! Thank you for letting me join the forum!! :wave: :yahoo:

(I apologize for the Elvis avatar - I'm a big Elvis fan and have been for over thirty years. Hope you'll forgive me. :) )
"It's my own damn fault!"

jollymon345

Re: Another Parrotthead From North Carolina!

Post by jollymon345 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:49 am

Welcome aboard! :drunk: :hi5:

Krypton_Son
Number of Buffett shows attended: 22

Re: Another Parrotthead From North Carolina!

Post by Krypton_Son » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Darn glad to have ya. And Elvis is definitely ok with me.