It is currently September 30th, 2014, 7:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 6:53 am 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: July 31st, 2006, 11:14 am
Posts: 4938
Location: Where the weather suits my clothes.
No. Of Shows Attended: 17
Good Morning World! It's been a long time since I started a VT!

:chugcoffee:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 8:25 am 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: July 31st, 2006, 11:14 am
Posts: 4938
Location: Where the weather suits my clothes.
No. Of Shows Attended: 17
Seriously? Am I all alone here today?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 8:31 am 
Offline
El Presidente for Life
User avatar

Joined: November 3rd, 2003, 9:33 am
Posts: 30525
Location: The Great NorthWET
Morning World.

:hug:

_________________
Please Stand by for an important announcement..................
If you don't want to stand behind our Troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them.

I met the Invisible Man and I can prove it.
I had my picture taken with him.........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 8:33 am 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: July 31st, 2006, 11:14 am
Posts: 4938
Location: Where the weather suits my clothes.
No. Of Shows Attended: 17
YEAH! Don has come out to play! :Toast:

How's Connie? I see her posts sometimes on fb. It seems as though she travels a lot! Good for her! How's the fence project? Done?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 8:43 am 
Offline
El Presidente for Life
User avatar

Joined: November 3rd, 2003, 9:33 am
Posts: 30525
Location: The Great NorthWET
LisaS wrote:
YEAH! Don has come out to play! :Toast:

How's Connie? I see her posts sometimes on fb. It seems as though she travels a lot! Good for her! How's the fence project? Done?

OH the fence has been done since December. Connie hasn't been traveling at all. We
have done a couple things and have a trip planned for next month though.

_________________
Please Stand by for an important announcement..................
If you don't want to stand behind our Troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them.

I met the Invisible Man and I can prove it.
I had my picture taken with him.........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 8:46 am 
Offline
Gypsy in the Palace
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 5:42 pm
Posts: 6078
Location: Daydreamin' in Chicago, IL
No. Of Shows Attended: 1
Hi mates :wave: :wave:

Another beautiful weather day, sure love it ! :hula:

_________________
Sailin' on a BW midnight boat, their were no questions asked.
Waters so green and the air was so clean Matt stuck right to
his task.

Oh I'm just dreamin'... my life Away


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 8:47 am 
Offline
El Presidente for Life
User avatar

Joined: November 3rd, 2003, 9:33 am
Posts: 30525
Location: The Great NorthWET
Bite me Matt. :D

_________________
Please Stand by for an important announcement..................
If you don't want to stand behind our Troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them.

I met the Invisible Man and I can prove it.
I had my picture taken with him.........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 8:52 am 
Offline
Gypsy in the Palace
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 5:42 pm
Posts: 6078
Location: Daydreamin' in Chicago, IL
No. Of Shows Attended: 1
Pair8head wrote:
Bite me Matt. :D


:lol: :lol:

What's up Don ! :Toast: :Toast:

_________________
Sailin' on a BW midnight boat, their were no questions asked.
Waters so green and the air was so clean Matt stuck right to
his task.

Oh I'm just dreamin'... my life Away


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 9:00 am 
Offline
Last One Standing
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2009, 7:42 pm
Posts: 2225
Location: The zip code I made fun of all my life 78209
No. Of Shows Attended: 0
:chugcoffee: :chugcoffee: morning pholks how is everybody doing?
I harvest my first jalapeno of 2012 soon......waiting to help my pastor lay sod either late this week nor early next week.

_________________
http://www.ausaboxing.com/main.html boxing
http://www.ausaboxing.com/Talesindextoda.html novel about crosscountry running
http://www.ausaboxing.com/satspotindex.html flying


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 9:09 am 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: July 31st, 2006, 11:14 am
Posts: 4938
Location: Where the weather suits my clothes.
No. Of Shows Attended: 17
Pair8head wrote:
LisaS wrote:
YEAH! Don has come out to play! :Toast:

How's Connie? I see her posts sometimes on fb. It seems as though she travels a lot! Good for her! How's the fence project? Done?

OH the fence has been done since December. Connie hasn't been traveling at all. We
have done a couple things and have a trip planned for next month though.


Seriously?! OK so I am clearly completely out of it. Or maybe she travelled last year and I'm just that far behind? Visiting friends or something?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 9:10 am 
Offline
El Presidente for Life
User avatar

Joined: November 3rd, 2003, 9:33 am
Posts: 30525
Location: The Great NorthWET
HavanaMatt wrote:
Pair8head wrote:
Bite me Matt. :D


:lol: :lol:

What's up Don ! :Toast: :Toast:

Not a lot right now. You?

_________________
Please Stand by for an important announcement..................
If you don't want to stand behind our Troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them.

I met the Invisible Man and I can prove it.
I had my picture taken with him.........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 9:11 am 
Offline
El Presidente for Life
User avatar

Joined: November 3rd, 2003, 9:33 am
Posts: 30525
Location: The Great NorthWET
LisaS wrote:
Pair8head wrote:
LisaS wrote:
YEAH! Don has come out to play! :Toast:

How's Connie? I see her posts sometimes on fb. It seems as though she travels a lot! Good for her! How's the fence project? Done?

OH the fence has been done since December. Connie hasn't been traveling at all. We
have done a couple things and have a trip planned for next month though.


Seriously?! OK so I am clearly completely out of it. Or maybe she travelled last year and I'm just that far behind? Visiting friends or something?

Well last year we went to Texas for Steven's wedding. Then we spent Thanksgiving at Ocean Shores. Maybe that's what you were remembering.

_________________
Please Stand by for an important announcement..................
If you don't want to stand behind our Troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them.

I met the Invisible Man and I can prove it.
I had my picture taken with him.........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 9:20 am 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: July 31st, 2006, 11:14 am
Posts: 4938
Location: Where the weather suits my clothes.
No. Of Shows Attended: 17
Pair8head wrote:
LisaS wrote:
Pair8head wrote:
LisaS wrote:
YEAH! Don has come out to play! :Toast:
How's Connie? I see her posts sometimes on fb. It seems as though she travels a lot! Good for her! How's the fence project? Done?

OH the fence has been done since December. Connie hasn't been traveling at all. We
have done a couple things and have a trip planned for next month though.


Seriously?! OK so I am clearly completely out of it. Or maybe she travelled last year and I'm just that far behind? Visiting friends or something?

Well last year we went to Texas for Steven's wedding. Then we spent Thanksgiving at Ocean Shores. Maybe that's what you were remembering.


That must be it. I do specifically remember Steven's wedding. Wow! I am really far behind.

Although in my defense, I don't recall seeing pix of the finished fence....only progress pix. I remember you putting up a fence because we have been debating putting one up ourselves. I'm putting in a veggie garden for the first time ever and I want to fence it off from the front of the house. I really have no idea what I'm doing. I bought some little plastic seed starting dome thing and filled it with my seeds. Then I called my ex husband because there were a whole bunch of leftover seeds in the packet and wondered if I was supposed to plant them all. He just laughed at me. I had already planted 36 tomato plants. He told me I'll be able to feed the whole community! lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 9:26 am 
Offline
Gypsy in the Palace
User avatar

Joined: October 18th, 2006, 11:20 am
Posts: 6736
Location: Far Side of ... New Jersey
No. Of Shows Attended: 0
Hello pholks!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 15th, 2012, 9:35 am 
Offline
Nothin' but a Breeze
User avatar

Joined: August 5th, 2008, 1:38 pm
Posts: 8802
Location: Somewhere other than here
No. Of Shows Attended: 4
:wave: Morning world!
Spent the morning at the doctor's with my mom. She's doing well. Took her off two meds and added one. So, we're slowly heading in the right direction.
Have to leave in 20 minutes to take the 'keet to a doctor's appt. Nothing major, just doing a med check and renewing prescriptions.
Personally, I'm quite healthy. :D

Beautiful day here, too. Every day this week is sunny and mid-70's to low 80's; absolutely gorgeous weather.

_________________
Image
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. - Herm Albright


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group