It is currently October 30th, 2014, 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Bootleg Downloading
PostPosted: August 9th, 2009, 8:43 pm 
Rookie

No. Of Shows Attended: 4
Hello All,

I'm new to this download thing, I've gone to "buffett.jokelben.us" but how do you get to download these to itunes etc ? I was born pre JFK so I'm not so up on all this techno
stuff.
Saw Jimmy last night at Toyota park,Great show....

Surfer Joe

Post subject: Re: Bootleg Downloading
PostPosted: August 10th, 2009, 5:05 am 
Unemployed Beach Bum

No. Of Shows Attended: 15
The only way I have been able to do it was download it to Media Player and then copy the files over to ITunes and it worked. I'm not too computer smart like our resident nerds Ken and Josh but I figured out how to do it after a while.

Wishing I was still in St. John because I think I have found me a home.

PostPosted: August 10th, 2009, 8:01 am 
Nothin' but a Breeze

Just right-click on the filename of each song and save it. (The easy way is to make a folder for it in "My Music" ahead of time and save it to that folder so you can find it easily again.) When you've d/l'ed them all, just open up iTunes and drag the songs over to it and drop them on the music library. This is all assuming you're using a PC. If you're using a Mac, it's basically the same, except you don't need to make a folder. The music will d/l into your download folder and you can just drag it from there into iTunes.

BTW, great show, wasn't it Joe? I was there, too! I d/l'ed the show from jokelben last night and I'm listening to it for the second time already this morning. :D

PostPosted: August 10th, 2009, 8:13 am 
Unemployed Beach Bum

coolbreeze2444 wrote:
Just right-click on the filename of each song and save it. (The easy way is to make a folder for it in "My Music" ahead of time and save it to that folder so you can find it easily again.) When you've d/l'ed them all, just open up iTunes and drag the songs over to it and drop them on the music library. This is all assuming you're using a PC. If you're using a Mac, it's basically the same, except you don't need to make a folder. The music will d/l into your download folder and you can just drag it from there into iTunes.

BTW, great show, wasn't it Joe? I was there, too! I d/l'ed the show from jokelben last night and I'm listening to it for the second time already this morning. :D

Yeah that is what I did.

PostPosted: August 10th, 2009, 5:16 pm 
Brand New Country Star

The quickest way is to use a FTP program. (File Transfer Protocol) You do need the log in info, which is easy to find. Then just download the show to the folder of your choosing, then import the files to the music player of your choice.

PostPosted: August 10th, 2009, 8:19 pm 
Nothin' but a Breeze

ChzHeadParrothead wrote:
The quickest way is to use a FTP program. (File Transfer Protocol) You do need the log in info, which is easy to find. Then just download the show to the folder of your choosing, then import the files to the music player of your choice.

Yeah, the log-in info for jokelben is actually on the discussion board somewhere, but I didn't feel up to digging for it. :D

PostPosted: August 11th, 2009, 10:09 am 
Rookie

Surfer Joe wrote:
Hello All,

I'm new to this download thing, I've gone to "buffett.jokelben.us" but how do you get to download these to itunes etc ? I was born pre JFK so I'm not so up on all this techno
stuff.
Saw Jimmy last night at Toyota park,Great show....

Surfer Joe

Thanks for all the replys..it worked, other that the shows I went to what are some over the top shows to download ?

PostPosted: August 25th, 2009, 12:09 am 
Rookie

is anyone having trouble with the new atlantic city bootleg. I only have part of changes in lat. the song after.

PostPosted: August 25th, 2009, 8:01 pm 
On A Salty Piece Of Land

No. Of Shows Attended: 37
jollymon345 wrote:
The only way I have been able to do it was download it to Media Player and then copy the files over to ITunes and it worked. I'm not too computer smart like our resident nerds Ken and Josh but I figured out how to do it after a while.

Do you have to pay with I-tunes? How did you d/l them? I tried to right click, and nope!

See you in:
Camden 6/23
ZBB:
6/18 and 8/13

LisaS wrote:
I'm a drunk who likes to be on top.....:whiteflag: :rolling:

FruitCakeDawg wrote:
Holy crappers....White chocolate caramel iced latte...better than SEX! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :clap:

PostPosted: August 26th, 2009, 4:47 am 
Unemployed Beach Bum

jec027 wrote:
jollymon345 wrote:

Do you have to pay with I-tunes? How did you d/l them? I tried to right click, and nope!

Only if you purchase from the Itunes store. You can add stuff into your library from any source. I put a lot of CD's in my library and then add them to my IPOD.

PostPosted: August 26th, 2009, 6:22 am 
On A Salty Piece Of Land

No. Of Shows Attended: 37
jollymon345 wrote:
jec027 wrote:
jollymon345 wrote:

Only if you purchase from the Itunes store. You can add stuff into your library from any source. I put a lot of CD's in my library and then add them to my IPOD.

ty. I still can;t download the AC show! Bastards!

See you in:
Camden 6/23
ZBB:
6/18 and 8/13

LisaS wrote:
I'm a drunk who likes to be on top.....:whiteflag: :rolling:

FruitCakeDawg wrote:
Holy crappers....White chocolate caramel iced latte...better than SEX! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :clap:

PostPosted: August 26th, 2009, 9:27 am 
Nothin' but a Breeze

jec027 wrote:
jollymon345 wrote:
jec027 wrote:
jollymon345 wrote:

ty. I still can;t download the AC show! Bastards!

Are you d/l'ing the entire show? If you're having problems with that, you can also double click on a show's folder and d/l each song individually. I just tried that on a couple songs and it worked fine. After you d/l them, just open iTunes, and drag & drop the songs onto "Music" in the menu on the left side of iTunes.

PostPosted: September 12th, 2009, 12:16 am 
Rookie

No. Of Shows Attended: 3
it's really a great show haha