PostPosted: April 18th, 2009, 9:44 pm 
Feels Like Goin' Surfing in a Hurricane

No. Of Shows Attended: 3
BlueMountainBear wrote:
Mr. Other Me wrote:
BlueMountainBear wrote:
Mr. Other Me wrote:
BlueMountainBear wrote:
Bubba put in Fruitcakes.....in place of A Lot To Drink To About. Then took out He Went to Paris and put in ALTDA as second encore. Just one change.
Fruitcakes was an audible, taking the place of Drink About. Then for the final encore he did another audible and put back in Drink About. Not sure what the final encore was gonna be, but you can clearly hear Mac ask him if he wanted to change it and Jimmy said "yeah, Drink About". I bet whatever they were gonna do was a thousand times better than that song.

I heard that....remember Bubba said something special was coming before the encores. But, nothing special in my opinion.
Well, Livingston was pretty cool, but maybe he was gonna do the other Livingston song, "Livingston's Gone to Texas"? I sure hope not, that would've been off the charts cool.

Or even Dallas....... acoustic would have been nice.
Yeah but Dallas would make no since because of "If you ever get the chance to go to Dallas, Take it from me Pass it by" but I wouldn't care to hear that a few times myself.

We learned to stay cool from you

PostPosted: April 18th, 2009, 9:49 pm 
Last One Standing

No. Of Shows Attended: 10
Hopefully he will change up the Key West songs and pull a few more out for Charlotte. I really don't care what else he does as long as he loses Yellow Submarine. I love the Beatles, just not that song :roll:

PostPosted: April 18th, 2009, 9:49 pm 
Will Play For Gumbo

No. Of Shows Attended: 420
Mr. Other Me wrote:
BlueMountainBear wrote:
Mr. Other Me wrote:
BlueMountainBear wrote:
Mr. Other Me wrote:
BlueMountainBear wrote:
Bubba put in Fruitcakes.....in place of A Lot To Drink To About. Then took out He Went to Paris and put in ALTDA as second encore. Just one change.
Fruitcakes was an audible, taking the place of Drink About. Then for the final encore he did another audible and put back in Drink About. Not sure what the final encore was gonna be, but you can clearly hear Mac ask him if he wanted to change it and Jimmy said "yeah, Drink About". I bet whatever they were gonna do was a thousand times better than that song.

I heard that....remember Bubba said something special was coming before the encores. But, nothing special in my opinion.
Well, Livingston was pretty cool, but maybe he was gonna do the other Livingston song, "Livingston's Gone to Texas"? I sure hope not, that would've been off the charts cool.

Or even Dallas....... acoustic would have been nice.
Yeah but Dallas would make no since because of "If you ever get the chance to go to Dallas, Take it from me Pass it by" but I wouldn't care to hear that a few times myself.

Ah, but Frisco is not Dallas..... Just a thought since RM played it after the show.

virgin prthd wrote:
"oh Good! It's only gonna be about 4 inches"

virgin prthd wrote:
Holy shit now I can't remember how to put it in there!!!!

FruitCakeDawg wrote:
God I miss hardwood

virgin prthd wrote:
...find the hole and plug it up now!

PostPosted: April 18th, 2009, 10:02 pm 
Feels Like Goin' Surfing in a Hurricane

No. Of Shows Attended: 3
BlueMountainBear wrote:
Ah, but Frisco is not Dallas..... Just a thought since RM played it after the show.
Good point, I don't really think many people would notice that line anyway. I'm more surprised he didn't do "Migration" tonight, I thought for sure it was coming in the Key West corner songs. Can't believe he missed that one, even after making references to living in Key West and playing in Texas.

We learned to stay cool from you

PostPosted: April 18th, 2009, 10:06 pm 
Last One Standing

Mr. Other Me wrote:
BlueMountainBear wrote:
Good point, I don't really think many people would notice that line anyway. I'm more surprised he didn't do "Migration" tonight, I thought for sure it was coming in the Key West corner songs. Can't believe he missed that one, even after making references to living in Key West and playing in Texas.

Hey, you know he's saving Migration just for me since he know's I'll be in Charlotte, right? :wink:

PostPosted: April 20th, 2009, 7:35 am 
Rookie

No. Of Shows Attended: 8
:yikes:
Jimmy actually sang "I don't love Jesus" in Texas???? What next "If you ever get a chance to visit Dallas, pass it by"?

PostPosted: April 20th, 2009, 11:02 am 
Living My Life Like A Song

No. Of Shows Attended: 14
parrothead mania wrote:
Hopefully he will change up the Key West songs and pull a few more out for Charlotte. I really don't care what else he does as long as he loses Yellow Submarine. I love the Beatles, just not that song :roll:

Amazingly enough, Yellow Submarine sounded okay, better than it did listening to it on RM Thursday night. Of course, it's all good when you get to hear/see it in person!

I was just glad that he played Manana!!!

PostPosted: April 20th, 2009, 1:34 pm 
Last One Standing

No. Of Shows Attended: 38
Barefoot wrote:

I am very glad he is performing that this year. Hopefully, he will in Cincy! :pray:

* Proud owner of a 1990 Dodge Class B Van Motor Home: A chick magnet!

PostPosted: April 20th, 2009, 3:07 pm 
Nothin' but a Breeze

No. Of Shows Attended: 4
Barefoot wrote:
parrothead mania wrote:

Amazingly enough, Yellow Submarine sounded okay, better than it did listening to it on RM Thursday night. Of course, it's all good when you get to hear/see it in person!

Maybe it's just growing on me, but I thought Yellow Submarine sounded a lot better Saturday night than it did on Thursday night.

PostPosted: April 20th, 2009, 6:52 pm 
Last One Standing

coolbreeze2444 wrote:
Barefoot wrote:
parrothead mania wrote:

Maybe it's just growing on me, but I thought Yellow Submarine sounded a lot better Saturday night than it did on Thursday night.

Eh, maybe so. I'm just pumped for the show after a loooonnnngggg year of waiting :killmyself: