It is currently October 31st, 2014, 8:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Atlanta 4/16/09 vine
PostPosted: April 17th, 2009, 6:42 pm 
Last One Standing

No. Of Shows Attended: 10
Ok guys, I have the show from Atlanta in my hands, so I thought I could get a vine going for those who want it. If you've been in a vine before, you know what to do, if not, then the first person to sign up will send me their address, the second person will send their address to the person ahead of them, and so on. Once a person receives the disks, they will burn a copy and send the original master copy to the next. Lets try not to stall the vine so everyone can get a copy of this great show. So, who's first........ :Toast:

Post subject: Re: Atlanta 4/16/09 vine
PostPosted: April 17th, 2009, 9:03 pm 
It's Midnight and I'm Not Famous Yet

No. Of Shows Attended: 6
parrothead mania wrote:
Ok guys, I have the show from Atlanta in my hands, so I thought I could get a vine going for those who want it. If you've been in a vine before, you know what to do, if not, then the first person to sign up will send me their address, the second person will send their address to the person ahead of them, and so on. Once a person receives the disks, they will burn a copy and send the original master copy to the next. Lets try not to stall the vine so everyone can get a copy of this great show. So, who's first........ :Toast:

OK... feeling kind of dumb, but e-mail or mailing??? :help:

PostPosted: April 17th, 2009, 11:53 pm 
Last One Standing

KinneyFinsUP wrote:
parrothead mania wrote:

OK... feeling kind of dumb, but e-mail or mailing??? :help:

Quite alright. It's through regular mail, kinda like a chain letter. Say you're first, you send me your address and I mail you the show. The person who signs up after you send you their address and you mail it to them. The chain keeps going until everyone who has signed up gets a copy. It's great for those who don't have the capability to ftp or download the show. Another thing, for those who sign up, post when you receive the disks, and again when you mail them to the next in line, and they will do the same. That way we can keep up with the vine if someone stalls it and the show has to be re-seeded. I like vines, and think they're fun :Toast:

PostPosted: April 20th, 2009, 6:24 am 
Rookie

No. Of Shows Attended: 15
I forgot to set my DVR for that Alt show. I got Dallas recorded if anyone is interested. I would like to have a copy of Atl if possible.
Next question, How do I get the audio tracks from the DVD to MP3 so I can play it on my Ipod?

Thanks ACF

PostPosted: April 20th, 2009, 6:19 pm 
Last One Standing

Alancf1 wrote:
I forgot to set my DVR for that Alt show. I got Dallas recorded if anyone is interested. I would like to have a copy of Atl if possible.
Next question, How do I get the audio tracks from the DVD to MP3 so I can play it on my Ipod?

Thanks ACF

Hey man, just sign up on the vine. You have one other person ahead of you, and when he gets the show and burn a copy, he can forward it on to you. I'm going to put his name here so he can post when he has the disks. Just send him a PM with your address.

PostPosted: April 20th, 2009, 6:24 pm 
Last One Standing

Here's the list so far:

1. room 240
2. Alancf1

Update the infor on the list. When you receive the show, just post by your name that you have it, and again when you mail to the next person. That way it's easy to keep track :Toast: