It is currently April 16th, 2014, 1:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 12th, 2009, 11:05 am 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46309
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
We bowled for 6 straight hours yesterday trying to get to Pro level...my whole body aches today! :lol:


Did you get to the pro level? I got there, then dipped back below it, but then got back up to pro. I like the ball you get when you reach pro... you can really see the spin good.


Vin got to 998, then fell back something like 50-60 points. I got to 933 then fell back to the high 800's :? :lol:

And...I'm STILL sore. :shakehead: :lol:

So, do they take your nice new ball away from you when you dip back under 100? :lol:


Yes they do :lol:

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 12th, 2009, 11:07 am 
Offline
Unemployed Beach Bum
User avatar

Joined: January 20th, 2005, 10:00 am
Posts: 41688
Location: Auntie's mod training class
No. Of Shows Attended: 15
When we first got our Wii I bowled so much my arm hurt for a week. When we got the Wii fit my knee hurt from running that I had a limp for a week. :D

_________________
I've got my toes in the grass, my ass in a chair since I live nowhere near a beach.

Wishing I was still in St. John because I think I have found me a home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 12th, 2009, 11:12 am 
Offline
Taking The Weather With Me
User avatar

Joined: March 22nd, 2007, 2:43 pm
Posts: 12489
Location: Daniel Island, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 21
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
We bowled for 6 straight hours yesterday trying to get to Pro level...my whole body aches today! :lol:


Did you get to the pro level? I got there, then dipped back below it, but then got back up to pro. I like the ball you get when you reach pro... you can really see the spin good.


Vin got to 998, then fell back something like 50-60 points. I got to 933 then fell back to the high 800's :? :lol:

And...I'm STILL sore. :shakehead: :lol:

So, do they take your nice new ball away from you when you dip back under 100? :lol:


Yes they do :lol:


well that's a pisser! :lol:

(and I meant 1000 of course :shakehead: )

_________________
Image
Bubba Dawg - Always In Our Hearts!
http://www.myspace.com/rememberingbubbadawg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 12th, 2009, 11:13 am 
Offline
Taking The Weather With Me
User avatar

Joined: March 22nd, 2007, 2:43 pm
Posts: 12489
Location: Daniel Island, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 21
jollymon345 wrote:
When we first got our Wii I bowled so much my arm hurt for a week. When we got the Wii fit my knee hurt from running that I had a limp for a week. :D


my arm hurts, my shoulders hurt, my back hurts, my calves hurt..and my ass cheeks hurt :help: :roll: :lol:

_________________
Image
Bubba Dawg - Always In Our Hearts!
http://www.myspace.com/rememberingbubbadawg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 12th, 2009, 11:19 am 
Offline
Unemployed Beach Bum
User avatar

Joined: January 20th, 2005, 10:00 am
Posts: 41688
Location: Auntie's mod training class
No. Of Shows Attended: 15
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
jollymon345 wrote:
When we first got our Wii I bowled so much my arm hurt for a week. When we got the Wii fit my knee hurt from running that I had a limp for a week. :D


my arm hurts, my shoulders hurt, my back hurts, my calves hurt..and my ass cheeks hurt :help: :roll: :lol:


Not only did the Wii fit tell me I was fat it also injured me. :fingers:

_________________
I've got my toes in the grass, my ass in a chair since I live nowhere near a beach.

Wishing I was still in St. John because I think I have found me a home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 12th, 2009, 8:27 pm 
Offline
Gypsy in the Palace
User avatar

Joined: February 27th, 2006, 9:45 am
Posts: 5649
jollymon345 wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
jollymon345 wrote:
When we first got our Wii I bowled so much my arm hurt for a week. When we got the Wii fit my knee hurt from running that I had a limp for a week. :D


my arm hurts, my shoulders hurt, my back hurts, my calves hurt..and my ass cheeks hurt :help: :roll: :lol:


Not only did the Wii fit tell me I was fat it also injured me. :fingers:



Gee, I can hardly wait....I just ordered my wii fit today!

_________________
Paige in Utah
"It’s my job to be cleaning up this mess
And that’s enough reason to go for me"
Image
http://www.myspace.com/parrotheadpaige


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 12th, 2009, 8:36 pm 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46309
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
UtahPH wrote:
jollymon345 wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
jollymon345 wrote:
When we first got our Wii I bowled so much my arm hurt for a week. When we got the Wii fit my knee hurt from running that I had a limp for a week. :D


my arm hurts, my shoulders hurt, my back hurts, my calves hurt..and my ass cheeks hurt :help: :roll: :lol:


Not only did the Wii fit tell me I was fat it also injured me. :fingers:



Gee, I can hardly wait....I just ordered my wii fit today!


It told me I was overweight too. :?

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 13th, 2009, 7:55 am 
Offline
Taking The Weather With Me
User avatar

Joined: March 22nd, 2007, 2:43 pm
Posts: 12489
Location: Daniel Island, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 21
Vinnie got a nice new shiney slick ball last night :lol: I was still too sore to throw :? But I did kick some major zombie ass in RE4 :2gun:

_________________
Image
Bubba Dawg - Always In Our Hearts!
http://www.myspace.com/rememberingbubbadawg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 13th, 2009, 7:59 am 
Offline
Nothin' but a Breeze
User avatar

Joined: August 5th, 2008, 1:38 pm
Posts: 8674
Location: Somewhere other than here
No. Of Shows Attended: 4
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
Vinnie got a nice new shiney slick ball last night :lol: I was still too sore to throw :? But I did kick some major zombie ass in RE4 :2gun:



They're not zombies! LOL Sorry. Probably a year ago, I was in a discussion board in a gaming forum and some guys got into this brutal argument about that. Everyone calls them zombies, but "technically" they're not zombies because they didn't die. The plagas infected them and turned them into "not-zombies." LOL Some people take their gaming WAY too seriously.

_________________
Image
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. - Herm Albright


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 13th, 2009, 8:02 am 
Offline
Taking The Weather With Me
User avatar

Joined: March 22nd, 2007, 2:43 pm
Posts: 12489
Location: Daniel Island, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 21
coolbreeze2444 wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
Vinnie got a nice new shiney slick ball last night :lol: I was still too sore to throw :? But I did kick some major zombie ass in RE4 :2gun:



They're not zombies! LOL Sorry. Probably a year ago, I was in a discussion board in a gaming forum and some guys got into this brutal argument about that. Everyone calls them zombies, but "technically" they're not zombies because they didn't die. The plagas infected them and turned them into "not-zombies." LOL Some people take their gaming WAY too seriously.


.....I kicked some major "not-zombie" ass last night! :rolling: Do they make an RE4 "for Dummies" book? I might benefit from it :lol:

_________________
Image
Bubba Dawg - Always In Our Hearts!
http://www.myspace.com/rememberingbubbadawg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 13th, 2009, 8:11 am 
Offline
Nothin' but a Breeze
User avatar

Joined: August 5th, 2008, 1:38 pm
Posts: 8674
Location: Somewhere other than here
No. Of Shows Attended: 4
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
coolbreeze2444 wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
Vinnie got a nice new shiney slick ball last night :lol: I was still too sore to throw :? But I did kick some major zombie ass in RE4 :2gun:



They're not zombies! LOL Sorry. Probably a year ago, I was in a discussion board in a gaming forum and some guys got into this brutal argument about that. Everyone calls them zombies, but "technically" they're not zombies because they didn't die. The plagas infected them and turned them into "not-zombies." LOL Some people take their gaming WAY too seriously.


.....I kicked some major "not-zombie" ass last night! :rolling: Do they make an RE4 "for Dummies" book? I might benefit from it :lol:


It's not "for Dummies" but here are a couple of walk-throughs that help a lot:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecub ... 5840/49543
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6116796/index.html

_________________
Image
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. - Herm Albright


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 13th, 2009, 8:17 am 
Offline
Taking The Weather With Me
User avatar

Joined: March 22nd, 2007, 2:43 pm
Posts: 12489
Location: Daniel Island, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 21
coolbreeze2444 wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
coolbreeze2444 wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
Vinnie got a nice new shiney slick ball last night :lol: I was still too sore to throw :? But I did kick some major zombie ass in RE4 :2gun:



They're not zombies! LOL Sorry. Probably a year ago, I was in a discussion board in a gaming forum and some guys got into this brutal argument about that. Everyone calls them zombies, but "technically" they're not zombies because they didn't die. The plagas infected them and turned them into "not-zombies." LOL Some people take their gaming WAY too seriously.


.....I kicked some major "not-zombie" ass last night! :rolling: Do they make an RE4 "for Dummies" book? I might benefit from it :lol:


It's not "for Dummies" but here are a couple of walk-throughs that help a lot:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecub ... 5840/49543
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6116796/index.html


Aweseome :lol: Thanks Ken! I'm new to all this gaming stuff. This is the first system I've ever had....well except if you want to count my Mattel Classic Football and my Gameboy Color Frogger game :lol:

_________________
Image
Bubba Dawg - Always In Our Hearts!
http://www.myspace.com/rememberingbubbadawg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 13th, 2009, 7:55 pm 
Offline
Gypsy in the Palace
User avatar

Joined: October 18th, 2006, 11:20 am
Posts: 6690
Location: Far Side of ... New Jersey
No. Of Shows Attended: 0
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
coolbreeze2444 wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
coolbreeze2444 wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
Vinnie got a nice new shiney slick ball last night :lol: I was still too sore to throw :? But I did kick some major zombie ass in RE4 :2gun:



They're not zombies! LOL Sorry. Probably a year ago, I was in a discussion board in a gaming forum and some guys got into this brutal argument about that. Everyone calls them zombies, but "technically" they're not zombies because they didn't die. The plagas infected them and turned them into "not-zombies." LOL Some people take their gaming WAY too seriously.


.....I kicked some major "not-zombie" ass last night! :rolling: Do they make an RE4 "for Dummies" book? I might benefit from it :lol:


It's not "for Dummies" but here are a couple of walk-throughs that help a lot:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecub ... 5840/49543
http://www.gamespot.com/features/6116796/index.html


Aweseome :lol: Thanks Ken! I'm new to all this gaming stuff. This is the first system I've ever had....well except if you want to count my Mattel Classic Football and my Gameboy Color Frogger game :lol:

Stace, there is also a way to download saves so you can play the game essentially with unlimited ammo and health (not going to spoil the hows)... I don't remember how to do it exactly, but it involves using a SD card in your Wii.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 14th, 2009, 9:55 am 
Offline
Will Play For Gumbo
User avatar

Joined: July 22nd, 2006, 11:29 pm
Posts: 12832
Location: Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
No. Of Shows Attended: 420
I still like tanks..... :dunno:

_________________
LisaS wrote:
I love Pgh, but I love Bear more!!!! :bigkiss:

virgin prthd wrote:
"oh Good! It's only gonna be about 4 inches"

virgin prthd wrote:
Holy shit now I can't remember how to put it in there!!!!

FruitCakeDawg wrote:
God I miss hardwood

virgin prthd wrote:
...find the hole and plug it up now!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 27th, 2009, 2:25 pm 
Offline
Altered Boy

Joined: March 26th, 2004, 2:31 pm
Posts: 39124
No. Of Shows Attended: 8
I can get the whole way through Slow Ride on the easy setting on Guitar Hero now


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group