It is currently September 21st, 2014, 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 8th, 2009, 7:49 am 
Offline
Gypsy in the Palace
User avatar

Joined: October 18th, 2006, 11:20 am
Posts: 6734
Location: Far Side of ... New Jersey
No. Of Shows Attended: 0
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
Vinster and I have been really frustrated with the Wii Fit for the past week or so. Most of the exercises weren't making much sense to us...for instance, when doing the slalom exercise, you would have to bend right to make it go left, same with walking the tightrope...etc etc etc. Weeeeeelllll....last night I got the bright idea that maybe the Wii Fit board needed to be turned around....voila........what dumbasses..... :shakehead: :spew: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: We'd been doing it backwards the whoooole time :roll: :killmyself:

There's your sign... :lolabove: :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 8th, 2009, 7:53 am 
Offline
Taking The Weather With Me
User avatar

Joined: March 22nd, 2007, 2:43 pm
Posts: 12489
Location: Daniel Island, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 21
JeffASaul wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
Vinster and I have been really frustrated with the Wii Fit for the past week or so. Most of the exercises weren't making much sense to us...for instance, when doing the slalom exercise, you would have to bend right to make it go left, same with walking the tightrope...etc etc etc. Weeeeeelllll....last night I got the bright idea that maybe the Wii Fit board needed to be turned around....voila........what dumbasses..... :shakehead: :spew: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: We'd been doing it backwards the whoooole time :roll: :killmyself:

There's your sign... :lolabove: :wink:


Funny thing is, Vin was still doing really well :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :dunno:

_________________
Image
Bubba Dawg - Always In Our Hearts!
http://www.myspace.com/rememberingbubbadawg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 8th, 2009, 8:42 am 
Offline
Unemployed Beach Bum
User avatar

Joined: January 20th, 2005, 10:00 am
Posts: 41697
Location: Auntie's mod training class
No. Of Shows Attended: 15
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
Vinster and I have been really frustrated with the Wii Fit for the past week or so. Most of the exercises weren't making much sense to us...for instance, when doing the slalom exercise, you would have to bend right to make it go left, same with walking the tightrope...etc etc etc. Weeeeeelllll....last night I got the bright idea that maybe the Wii Fit board needed to be turned around....voila........what dumbasses..... :shakehead: :spew: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: We'd been doing it backwards the whoooole time :roll: :killmyself:


Image

_________________
I've got my toes in the grass, my ass in a chair since I live nowhere near a beach.

Wishing I was still in St. John because I think I have found me a home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 8th, 2009, 9:18 am 
Offline
Taking The Weather With Me
User avatar

Joined: March 22nd, 2007, 2:43 pm
Posts: 12489
Location: Daniel Island, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 21
Carnival Games just arrived in the mail. Looks like silly, good fun :drunk:

_________________
Image
Bubba Dawg - Always In Our Hearts!
http://www.myspace.com/rememberingbubbadawg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 8th, 2009, 9:21 am 
Offline
Unemployed Beach Bum
User avatar

Joined: January 20th, 2005, 10:00 am
Posts: 41697
Location: Auntie's mod training class
No. Of Shows Attended: 15
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
Carnival Games just arrived in the mail. Looks like silly, good fun :drunk:


We have it and it is fun but goofy. You get tickets and stuff playing ske-ball and stuff.

_________________
I've got my toes in the grass, my ass in a chair since I live nowhere near a beach.

Wishing I was still in St. John because I think I have found me a home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 8th, 2009, 9:26 am 
Offline
Taking The Weather With Me
User avatar

Joined: March 22nd, 2007, 2:43 pm
Posts: 12489
Location: Daniel Island, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 21
jollymon345 wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
Carnival Games just arrived in the mail. Looks like silly, good fun :drunk:


We have it and it is fun but goofy. You get tickets and stuff playing ske-ball and stuff.



I love ske ball...and blowing up the clowns water balloon :lol:

_________________
Image
Bubba Dawg - Always In Our Hearts!
http://www.myspace.com/rememberingbubbadawg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 8th, 2009, 9:38 am 
Offline
Unemployed Beach Bum
User avatar

Joined: January 20th, 2005, 10:00 am
Posts: 41697
Location: Auntie's mod training class
No. Of Shows Attended: 15
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
jollymon345 wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
Carnival Games just arrived in the mail. Looks like silly, good fun :drunk:


We have it and it is fun but goofy. You get tickets and stuff playing ske-ball and stuff.



I love ske ball...and blowing up the clowns water balloon :lol:


Yeah it has all those goofy games. Like knocking over the milk cans and stuff.

_________________
I've got my toes in the grass, my ass in a chair since I live nowhere near a beach.

Wishing I was still in St. John because I think I have found me a home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 10th, 2009, 11:32 am 
Offline
Taking The Weather With Me
User avatar

Joined: March 22nd, 2007, 2:43 pm
Posts: 12489
Location: Daniel Island, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 21
We just spent the morning setting up the Internet Channel...and surfing the web on the Plasma. Buffettworld on the bigscreen :PhinzUp: :lol:

_________________
Image
Bubba Dawg - Always In Our Hearts!
http://www.myspace.com/rememberingbubbadawg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 10th, 2009, 12:24 pm 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46595
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
We just spent the morning setting up the Internet Channel...and surfing the web on the Plasma. Buffettworld on the bigscreen :PhinzUp: :lol:


Cool! I didn't know that you could do that

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 10th, 2009, 12:35 pm 
Offline
Livin' On Things That Excite Me
User avatar

Joined: November 3rd, 2007, 10:48 am
Posts: 2897
Location: St. Joseph MO
No. Of Shows Attended: 30
Got mine all hooked up wireless!

_________________
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 10th, 2009, 12:45 pm 
Offline
Gypsy in the Palace
User avatar

Joined: October 18th, 2006, 11:20 am
Posts: 6734
Location: Far Side of ... New Jersey
No. Of Shows Attended: 0
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
We just spent the morning setting up the Internet Channel...and surfing the web on the Plasma. Buffettworld on the bigscreen :PhinzUp: :lol:


Cool! I didn't know that you could do that

You can actually get a keyboard for the Wii as well!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 10th, 2009, 9:33 pm 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46595
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
Got the Wii Fit tonight. Tried it out a bit and like it so far. I put in a goal to lose 15 pounds in 3 months. That might be a little too tough to reach, but I'll start with that.

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 11th, 2009, 12:12 pm 
Offline
Taking The Weather With Me
User avatar

Joined: March 22nd, 2007, 2:43 pm
Posts: 12489
Location: Daniel Island, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 21
We bowled for 6 straight hours yesterday trying to get to Pro level...my whole body aches today! :lol:

_________________
Image
Bubba Dawg - Always In Our Hearts!
http://www.myspace.com/rememberingbubbadawg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 11th, 2009, 10:01 pm 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46595
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
We bowled for 6 straight hours yesterday trying to get to Pro level...my whole body aches today! :lol:


Did you get to the pro level? I got there, then dipped back below it, but then got back up to pro. I like the ball you get when you reach pro... you can really see the spin good.

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nintendo Wii
PostPosted: January 12th, 2009, 7:48 am 
Offline
Taking The Weather With Me
User avatar

Joined: March 22nd, 2007, 2:43 pm
Posts: 12489
Location: Daniel Island, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 21
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
We bowled for 6 straight hours yesterday trying to get to Pro level...my whole body aches today! :lol:


Did you get to the pro level? I got there, then dipped back below it, but then got back up to pro. I like the ball you get when you reach pro... you can really see the spin good.


Vin got to 998, then fell back something like 50-60 points. I got to 933 then fell back to the high 800's :? :lol:

And...I'm STILL sore. :shakehead: :lol:

So, do they take your nice new ball away from you when you dip back under 100? :lol:

_________________
Image
Bubba Dawg - Always In Our Hearts!
http://www.myspace.com/rememberingbubbadawg


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group