It is currently November 1st, 2014, 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: December 5th, 2008, 6:04 am 
Take Me to Your Blender!

Congratulations Joshie! :clap: Aren't you so thankful that all of us loooosah's came over from that other place oh so long ago? :hehehe:

PostPosted: December 5th, 2008, 11:03 am 
I am a person my parents warned me about

No. Of Shows Attended: 11
virgin prthd wrote:
Congratulations Joshie! :clap: Aren't you so thankful that all of us loooosah's came over from that other place oh so long ago? :hehehe:

Yes I am. I'm very grateful!

PostPosted: December 20th, 2008, 7:13 pm 
Last One Standing

So...for 4 years you only talked to yourself?? Poor Joshie :comfort:

:D

PostPosted: December 21st, 2008, 8:37 am 
Waiting For The Next Explosion

No. Of Shows Attended: 13
Congrats Josh Image When I was 16 the Internet didn't exist, I suddenly feel old Image I'll just have a beer or six, then I'll feel better :yay: :drink: :drunk:

PostPosted: December 25th, 2008, 4:34 pm 
Last One Standing

I remember when you got your 1,000th member to join. You've coma a long way since then.

Phins up to you Josh. :PhinzUp: :Toast:

PostPosted: December 25th, 2008, 8:43 pm 
Last One Standing

No. Of Shows Attended: 50
Good job Josh. :Toast:

Join me at Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/PirateJohn

Full-time RV'er, motorcyclist, and wanderer.
Currently living in the tropical paradise of the Rio Grande Valley.

"Nuevo Progreso. This must be what Key West was like 40 years ago ... before the tourists ran all the locals away."

PostPosted: December 25th, 2008, 10:52 pm 

tenfixer wrote:
I remember when you got your 1,000th member to join. You've coma a long way since then.

Phins up to you Josh. :PhinzUp: :Toast:

Looks like you joined in 2003... I would've been a private pilot with an instrument rating then... probably about 100 hours or so... and now I got a good gig getting paid to fly and have about 1,400 hours

:hi5:

PostPosted: January 8th, 2009, 9:28 pm 
Last One Standing

No. Of Shows Attended: 10
Josh, if you were 16 when you started the original BW, were you some kind of computer whiz? When I was 16, about all I could do was get on the internet. I seriously have no technical capability. Anyway, congrats, and here's to many more fruitful years for BW :yay:

:peace: :PhinzUp:

PostPosted: January 8th, 2009, 11:13 pm 

parrothead mania wrote:
Josh, if you were 16 when you started the original BW, were you some kind of computer whiz? When I was 16, about all I could do was get on the internet. I seriously have no technical capability. Anyway, congrats, and here's to many more fruitful years for BW :yay:

Yea I was pretty good with computers back then. I actually remember being sort of the computer geek as far back as 6th grade. If the teachers had a problem they would get me out of class to try to fix it. I made my first homepage probably in '98 or so.

Not sure if you've ever been to the About page, but it's got a little history of BW and some screenshots of what it looked like in the past... http://www.buffettworld.com/about/

PostPosted: January 9th, 2009, 1:46 am 
Last One Standing

No. Of Shows Attended: 10
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
parrothead mania wrote:

Yea I was pretty good with computers back then. I actually remember being sort of the computer geek as far back as 6th grade. If the teachers had a problem they would get me out of class to try to fix it. I made my first homepage probably in '98 or so.

Not sure if you've ever been to the About page, but it's got a little history of BW and some screenshots of what it looked like in the past... http://www.buffettworld.com/about/

Awesome, I had never seen that. It's interesting to see where you are, compared to where you have been :D

PostPosted: January 9th, 2009, 7:26 am 
Altered Boy

No. Of Shows Attended: 8
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
parrothead mania wrote:

I remember you saying about a home brewing site you were working on for someone. I don't remember what I did last night but I remember that.

PostPosted: January 9th, 2009, 11:48 am 

Timmah wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
parrothead mania wrote:

I remember you saying about a home brewing site you were working on for someone. I don't remember what I did last night but I remember that.

Yep I did make a website for a home brewing supply company. It even had an e-commerce shop on it. Unfortunately, that company didn't survive though :?

PostPosted: January 9th, 2009, 11:58 am 
Altered Boy

Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Timmah wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
parrothead mania wrote:

Yep I did make a website for a home brewing supply company. It even had an e-commerce shop on it. Unfortunately, that company didn't survive though :?

was it your fault?

PostPosted: January 9th, 2009, 12:32 pm 

Timmah wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Timmah wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
parrothead mania wrote:

was it your fault?

I don't think so :?

PostPosted: January 9th, 2009, 12:41 pm 
Altered Boy

Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Timmah wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Timmah wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
parrothead mania wrote:

was it your fault?

I don't think so :?

probably not