It is currently November 1st, 2014, 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: December 5th, 2008, 6:04 am 
Offline
Take Me to Your Blender!
User avatar

Joined: March 26th, 2004, 3:31 pm
Posts: 43126
Location: Watching the ballgame :))))))))
Congratulations Joshie! :clap: Aren't you so thankful that all of us loooosah's came over from that other place oh so long ago? :hehehe:

_________________
Please come to Boston in the Springtime.....
Image ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: December 5th, 2008, 11:03 am 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46651
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
virgin prthd wrote:
Congratulations Joshie! :clap: Aren't you so thankful that all of us loooosah's came over from that other place oh so long ago? :hehehe:


Yes I am. I'm very grateful!

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: December 20th, 2008, 7:13 pm 
Offline
Last One Standing
User avatar

Joined: August 31st, 2004, 5:21 pm
Posts: 2204
Location: Valley of the Herm, 10EC
So...for 4 years you only talked to yourself?? Poor Joshie :comfort:

:D

_________________
Image TITAN UP!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: December 21st, 2008, 8:37 am 
Offline
Waiting For The Next Explosion
User avatar

Joined: July 4th, 2006, 2:35 pm
Posts: 8227
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
No. Of Shows Attended: 13
Congrats Josh Image When I was 16 the Internet didn't exist, I suddenly feel old Image I'll just have a beer or six, then I'll feel better :yay: :drink: :drunk:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: December 25th, 2008, 4:34 pm 
Offline
Last One Standing

Joined: December 14th, 2003, 5:02 pm
Posts: 1425
Location: Wichita aka Doo Daa
I remember when you got your 1,000th member to join. You've coma a long way since then.

Phins up to you Josh. :PhinzUp: :Toast:

_________________
Had too much fun down there, stumbled out with the sun down there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: December 25th, 2008, 8:43 pm 
Offline
Last One Standing
User avatar

Joined: October 10th, 2006, 3:15 pm
Posts: 2351
Location: currently Rio Grande Valley, TX
No. Of Shows Attended: 50
Good job Josh. :Toast:

_________________
--PirateJohn--
http://www.PirateJohn.com

Join me at Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/PirateJohn

Full-time RV'er, motorcyclist, and wanderer.
Currently living in the tropical paradise of the Rio Grande Valley.

"Nuevo Progreso. This must be what Key West was like 40 years ago ... before the tourists ran all the locals away."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: December 25th, 2008, 10:52 pm 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46651
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
tenfixer wrote:
I remember when you got your 1,000th member to join. You've coma a long way since then.

Phins up to you Josh. :PhinzUp: :Toast:


Looks like you joined in 2003... I would've been a private pilot with an instrument rating then... probably about 100 hours or so... and now I got a good gig getting paid to fly and have about 1,400 hours

:hi5:

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 8th, 2009, 9:28 pm 
Offline
Last One Standing
User avatar

Joined: April 12th, 2008, 1:51 pm
Posts: 2370
Location: Far Side of the World
No. Of Shows Attended: 10
Josh, if you were 16 when you started the original BW, were you some kind of computer whiz? When I was 16, about all I could do was get on the internet. I seriously have no technical capability. Anyway, congrats, and here's to many more fruitful years for BW :yay:

:peace: :PhinzUp:

_________________
Bless me father, yes I have sinned. Given the chance I'll probably do it again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 8th, 2009, 11:13 pm 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46651
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
parrothead mania wrote:
Josh, if you were 16 when you started the original BW, were you some kind of computer whiz? When I was 16, about all I could do was get on the internet. I seriously have no technical capability. Anyway, congrats, and here's to many more fruitful years for BW :yay:

:peace: :PhinzUp:


Yea I was pretty good with computers back then. I actually remember being sort of the computer geek as far back as 6th grade. If the teachers had a problem they would get me out of class to try to fix it. I made my first homepage probably in '98 or so.

Not sure if you've ever been to the About page, but it's got a little history of BW and some screenshots of what it looked like in the past... http://www.buffettworld.com/about/

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 9th, 2009, 1:46 am 
Offline
Last One Standing
User avatar

Joined: April 12th, 2008, 1:51 pm
Posts: 2370
Location: Far Side of the World
No. Of Shows Attended: 10
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
parrothead mania wrote:
Josh, if you were 16 when you started the original BW, were you some kind of computer whiz? When I was 16, about all I could do was get on the internet. I seriously have no technical capability. Anyway, congrats, and here's to many more fruitful years for BW :yay:

:peace: :PhinzUp:


Yea I was pretty good with computers back then. I actually remember being sort of the computer geek as far back as 6th grade. If the teachers had a problem they would get me out of class to try to fix it. I made my first homepage probably in '98 or so.

Not sure if you've ever been to the About page, but it's got a little history of BW and some screenshots of what it looked like in the past... http://www.buffettworld.com/about/


Awesome, I had never seen that. It's interesting to see where you are, compared to where you have been :D

_________________
Bless me father, yes I have sinned. Given the chance I'll probably do it again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 9th, 2009, 7:26 am 
Offline
Altered Boy

Joined: March 26th, 2004, 2:31 pm
Posts: 39136
No. Of Shows Attended: 8
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
parrothead mania wrote:
Josh, if you were 16 when you started the original BW, were you some kind of computer whiz? When I was 16, about all I could do was get on the internet. I seriously have no technical capability. Anyway, congrats, and here's to many more fruitful years for BW :yay:

:peace: :PhinzUp:


Yea I was pretty good with computers back then. I actually remember being sort of the computer geek as far back as 6th grade. If the teachers had a problem they would get me out of class to try to fix it. I made my first homepage probably in '98 or so.

Not sure if you've ever been to the About page, but it's got a little history of BW and some screenshots of what it looked like in the past... http://www.buffettworld.com/about/

I remember you saying about a home brewing site you were working on for someone. I don't remember what I did last night but I remember that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 9th, 2009, 11:48 am 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46651
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
Timmah wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
parrothead mania wrote:
Josh, if you were 16 when you started the original BW, were you some kind of computer whiz? When I was 16, about all I could do was get on the internet. I seriously have no technical capability. Anyway, congrats, and here's to many more fruitful years for BW :yay:

:peace: :PhinzUp:


Yea I was pretty good with computers back then. I actually remember being sort of the computer geek as far back as 6th grade. If the teachers had a problem they would get me out of class to try to fix it. I made my first homepage probably in '98 or so.

Not sure if you've ever been to the About page, but it's got a little history of BW and some screenshots of what it looked like in the past... http://www.buffettworld.com/about/

I remember you saying about a home brewing site you were working on for someone. I don't remember what I did last night but I remember that.


Yep I did make a website for a home brewing supply company. It even had an e-commerce shop on it. Unfortunately, that company didn't survive though :?

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 9th, 2009, 11:58 am 
Offline
Altered Boy

Joined: March 26th, 2004, 2:31 pm
Posts: 39136
No. Of Shows Attended: 8
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Timmah wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
parrothead mania wrote:
Josh, if you were 16 when you started the original BW, were you some kind of computer whiz? When I was 16, about all I could do was get on the internet. I seriously have no technical capability. Anyway, congrats, and here's to many more fruitful years for BW :yay:

:peace: :PhinzUp:


Yea I was pretty good with computers back then. I actually remember being sort of the computer geek as far back as 6th grade. If the teachers had a problem they would get me out of class to try to fix it. I made my first homepage probably in '98 or so.

Not sure if you've ever been to the About page, but it's got a little history of BW and some screenshots of what it looked like in the past... http://www.buffettworld.com/about/

I remember you saying about a home brewing site you were working on for someone. I don't remember what I did last night but I remember that.


Yep I did make a website for a home brewing supply company. It even had an e-commerce shop on it. Unfortunately, that company didn't survive though :?

was it your fault?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 9th, 2009, 12:32 pm 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46651
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
Timmah wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Timmah wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
parrothead mania wrote:
Josh, if you were 16 when you started the original BW, were you some kind of computer whiz? When I was 16, about all I could do was get on the internet. I seriously have no technical capability. Anyway, congrats, and here's to many more fruitful years for BW :yay:

:peace: :PhinzUp:


Yea I was pretty good with computers back then. I actually remember being sort of the computer geek as far back as 6th grade. If the teachers had a problem they would get me out of class to try to fix it. I made my first homepage probably in '98 or so.

Not sure if you've ever been to the About page, but it's got a little history of BW and some screenshots of what it looked like in the past... http://www.buffettworld.com/about/

I remember you saying about a home brewing site you were working on for someone. I don't remember what I did last night but I remember that.


Yep I did make a website for a home brewing supply company. It even had an e-commerce shop on it. Unfortunately, that company didn't survive though :?

was it your fault?


I don't think so :?

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 9th, 2009, 12:41 pm 
Offline
Altered Boy

Joined: March 26th, 2004, 2:31 pm
Posts: 39136
No. Of Shows Attended: 8
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Timmah wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Timmah wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
parrothead mania wrote:
Josh, if you were 16 when you started the original BW, were you some kind of computer whiz? When I was 16, about all I could do was get on the internet. I seriously have no technical capability. Anyway, congrats, and here's to many more fruitful years for BW :yay:

:peace: :PhinzUp:


Yea I was pretty good with computers back then. I actually remember being sort of the computer geek as far back as 6th grade. If the teachers had a problem they would get me out of class to try to fix it. I made my first homepage probably in '98 or so.

Not sure if you've ever been to the About page, but it's got a little history of BW and some screenshots of what it looked like in the past... http://www.buffettworld.com/about/

I remember you saying about a home brewing site you were working on for someone. I don't remember what I did last night but I remember that.


Yep I did make a website for a home brewing supply company. It even had an e-commerce shop on it. Unfortunately, that company didn't survive though :?

was it your fault?


I don't think so :?

probably not


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group