It is currently September 18th, 2014, 9:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2008, 5:41 am 
Wastin' Away

Hey guys whats up...So the first show that I'm going to is the 4/29 Charlotte Show...I'm from Southern Maryland and have never been to the venue before..However I scored really great tickets up front and just so happen to have family in the Charlotte Area...My question is this...Is the VIP Parking that is For Sale off of LIVENATION.COM worth it???? It says here its $20.00 and you park right at the front gate...I mean I figured what the hell whats an extra 20 bucks to park way up front???
Also whats the tailgate like in Charlotte?? Please fill me in...Fins Up Everyone Hope you are all having a great week.... :PhinzUp:

PostPosted: April 2nd, 2008, 6:35 am 
Taking The Weather With Me

No. Of Shows Attended: 21
Drunk wrote:
Hey guys whats up...So the first show that I'm going to is the 4/29 Charlotte Show...I'm from Southern Maryland and have never been to the venue before..However I scored really great tickets up front and just so happen to have family in the Charlotte Area...My question is this...Is the VIP Parking that is For Sale off of LIVENATION.COM worth it???? It says here its $20.00 and you park right at the front gate...I mean I figured what the hell whats an extra 20 bucks to park way up front???
Also whats the tailgate like in Charlotte?? Please fill me in...Fins Up Everyone Hope you are all having a great week.... :PhinzUp:

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so worth it! Unless you prefer having to walk a mile to and from the show :lol:

PostPosted: June 6th, 2012, 12:58 pm 
Rookie

No. Of Shows Attended: 4
The VIP parking is nice, the only problem with Charlotte is the lots dont open until 4pm UGH...this is really sucky!!!

PostPosted: June 6th, 2012, 9:13 pm 
Brand New Country Star

No. Of Shows Attended: 3
Didn't buy VIP parking this year. Bought it last year and didn't use it. As said above, VIP doesn't open till 4. I had a front trow spot in the regular lot by 1pm. Worked out great!