It is currently July 23rd, 2014, 6:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 12:06 pm 
Brand New Country Star

Well.....I am not trilled with the seats but I did need 8 together so I think that made it a bit tougher......
Section 124 row 24 seats 1 - 8

But hey ........it Buffett IT WILL BE GREAT!!!!!! :PhinzUp:

BTW never could get back in on my network so I had to log into my husbands computer remotely to get tickets...crazy...even after shutting down and reconfiguring a sonic wall.

PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 12:24 pm 
Rookie

okay i have a silly question. Are there going to be seats down on the field, or should we bring cushions/folding chairs etc ?

PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 12:25 pm 
Unemployed Beach Bum

No. Of Shows Attended: 15
fillifalla wrote:
okay i have a silly question. Are there going to be seats down on the field, or should we bring cushions/folding chairs etc ?

There will be temporary seats.

Wishing I was still in St. John because I think I have found me a home.

PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 12:27 pm 
Rookie

jollymon345 wrote:
fillifalla wrote:

There will be temporary seats.

Thank you :) Appreciate it.

PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 12:35 pm 
Brand New Country Star

jcscuba...how much were your seats in that location?

Ticketmaster REALLY gouges with that damn "convience" fee!!! :twisted:

PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 12:42 pm 
Brand New Country Star

Gato wrote:
jcscuba...how much were your seats in that location?

Ticketmaster REALLY gouges with that damn "convience" fee!!! :twisted:

They were $90.50 but after all fees they were $104.95......you could get the back section on the floor for the same price.

PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 1:28 pm 
Brand New Country Star

No. Of Shows Attended: 4
Me and my wife used the password and got our tix, thanks y'all for posting it on here. I can't wait to go!!!!!!!!! Counting today, only 59 more days till one hell of a big parrothead party!

PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 4:04 pm 
Brand New Country Star

jcscuba, it sounds like Ticketmaster did cut you off, after you kept searching for seats. I've heard before that it will do that. From my past experience, buying other concert tickets on line, you're almost always better off taking the first or second set of seats that Ticketmaster offers you, because the more time you take looking for seats, the more seats Ticketmaster will have sold, leaving less desirable seats for you to purchase. And you are right--the fact that you were trying to get 8 seats for the concert made it a lot harder to get good seats. I know, because it was hard enough for me to get four seats together; if I had only wanted two seats, I could have gotten seats on rows much closer to the stage. But take heart--you've still got pretty good seats--and I can promise you, they're much better seats than a lot of other folks will be offered on March 3rd. So kick back and smile, cause we're all going to have a great time on April 26th--even those of us, like me, who will have to drive three and a half hours to get there. :Toast:

PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 4:25 pm 
Brand New Country Star

Firebird wrote:
jcscuba, it sounds like Ticketmaster did cut you off, after you kept searching for seats. I've heard before that it will do that. From my past experience, buying other concert tickets on line, you're almost always better off taking the first or second set of seats that Ticketmaster offers you, because the more time you take looking for seats, the more seats Ticketmaster will have sold, leaving less desirable seats for you to purchase. And you are right--the fact that you were trying to get 8 seats for the concert made it a lot harder to get good seats. I know, because it was hard enough for me to get four seats together; if I had only wanted two seats, I could have gotten seats on rows much closer to the stage. But take heart--you've still got pretty good seats--and I can promise you, they're much better seats than a lot of other folks will be offered on March 3rd. So kick back and smile, cause we're all going to have a great time on April 26th--even those of us, like me, who will have to drive three and a half hours to get there. :Toast:

Actually I ended up in the same section as the first tickets offered just 12 rows higher........I got a call from a friend that also ended up with 8 seats in the same section and 4 in section 130. So right now he has 8 extra......sure those will all be claimed soon :lol: I was not in Frisco last year but from what my friend said the seats we got will actually be pretty good. I look just as forward to the pre-party as the show......well almost. We are bringing 6 newbies with us this year.....I need to start searching for the tailgate rules for Pizza Hut.....do they have any overnight spots for travel trailers? We will only be driving 1.5 hours but want to be there early for the full experience....

PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 5:23 pm 
I am a person my parents warned me about

No. Of Shows Attended: 11
Congrats to everyone who got face value tickets. Have fun at the show!

:PhinzUp: :PhinzUp: :PhinzUp:

PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 5:23 pm 
Wastin' Away

I passed on section 131 row 4, well not really I started another Browser session and as soon as I did that it released the first set of tickets. So I ended up on the field in section F row 37, I could kick myself, always take the first offer on Ticketmaster!!!!

PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 5:50 pm 
Wastin' Away

Does anyone know the seating layout for the field row seats? How many seats in a row for sections F and M etc.?

PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 6:06 pm 
Waiting For The Next Explosion

jcscuba wrote:
Firebird wrote:

Actually I ended up in the same section as the first tickets offered just 12 rows higher........I got a call from a friend that also ended up with 8 seats in the same section and 4 in section 130. So right now he has 8 extra......sure those will all be claimed soon :lol: I was not in Frisco last year but from what my friend said the seats we got will actually be pretty good. I look just as forward to the pre-party as the show......well almost. We are bringing 6 newbies with us this year.....I need to start searching for the tailgate rules for Pizza Hut.....do they have any overnight spots for travel trailers? We will only be driving 1.5 hours but want to be there early for the full experience....

I will be there!!!!! :PhinzUp: :PhinzUp: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: and last year there were certain lots you could park RV's in for the weekend and if i remember correctly the price was very reasonable!!!

PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 6:54 am 
Brand New Country Star

I feel so bad about the awesome tickets I got in 131, row 7. Now some scalper on eBay may just go hungry. Along with those squiggly words you have to type on Ticket*astard, you should have to answer a few short, easy trivia questions about the artist. Like say, what is Jimmy B's birthdate?

PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 9:17 am 
Brand New Country Star

They do have overnight spots at Pizza Hut park. My wife and I will be bringing out the RV on Friday morning and staying for the whole weekend. Last year they told us that the lots would not open till 4 on Friday but when we got there at 2 they were already opened. Turns out they opened at noon so we are going out very early Friday morning and if they are not open yet we will just hang out for the day till they do. The parking is very good there. If I remember right we paid 60 dollars for two spots which is how many it will take for your RV. You will need to purchase extra spots if you will need parking for any vehicles. I recommend buying 4 and if you can find somone else who has 4 you can park your RV 's so that you have a huge front yard!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next