It is currently September 19th, 2014, 7:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: November 14th, 2007, 6:47 pm 
Offline
Waiting For The Next Explosion
User avatar

Joined: March 25th, 2007, 9:21 am
Posts: 9589
BlueMountainBear wrote:
Timmah wrote:
conch harbor wrote:
You bastards are relentless. The worst part is ya'll will consider that a compliment...thats ok, I am ready for it.... :fingers:

small tip....jerko :jerkoff: see I'm gonna make it grow

Dude, I sent ya an email

Me too!
I hope Russ doesn't report us.


:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 14th, 2007, 7:14 pm 
Offline
Altered Boy

Joined: March 26th, 2004, 2:31 pm
Posts: 39135
No. Of Shows Attended: 8
pinky flabongo wrote:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

You sure do spend alot of time rolling on the floor laughing :lol: :rolling:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 14th, 2007, 7:21 pm 
Offline
Waiting For The Next Explosion
User avatar

Joined: March 25th, 2007, 9:21 am
Posts: 9589
Timmah wrote:
pinky flabongo wrote:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

You sure do spend alot of time rolling on the floor laughing :lol: :rolling:



Bite me Timmy! :twisted:

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 14th, 2007, 7:35 pm 
Offline
Will Play For Gumbo

Joined: December 30th, 2004, 8:51 am
Posts: 13261
Location: Dover, Delaware
No. Of Shows Attended: 1
pinky flabongo wrote:
Timmah wrote:
pinky flabongo wrote:
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

You sure do spend alot of time rolling on the floor laughing :lol: :rolling:



Bite me Timmy! :twisted:


Be careful what you ask for, Christine!!!! :wink: :wink:

_________________
There are four things that you cannot recover in life:
The Stone..........after it's thrown,
The Word............after it's said,
The Occasion....after it's missed, and
The Time............after it's gone.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 17th, 2007, 11:10 am 
Offline
Living My Life Like A Song
User avatar

Joined: March 3rd, 2006, 8:36 am
Posts: 714
Location: The damn cold north
No. Of Shows Attended: 24
yuck fou....I am well over that now, just hoping to have more time to have more fun again! :peace: :Toast:

and HEY, i have not reported anyone, not planning on it., not discussing who it was or exactly what went down, i should have known better than to trust someone i didnt know.
Glad to be back around harrassing who needs it etc. It has been a Very Busy past few months and i havent been around any sites for a bit and it is still nice to be back...so far

_________________
Garrett who?


Last edited by conch harbor on November 17th, 2007, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 17th, 2007, 11:14 am 
Offline
Waiting For The Next Explosion
User avatar

Joined: March 25th, 2007, 9:21 am
Posts: 9589
conch harbor wrote:
yuck fou....I am well over that now, just hoping to have more time to have more fun again! :peace: :Toast:



:kiss: Russ hope you have more time here too! :D

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 17th, 2007, 11:21 am 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
Yuck fou you too............. :lol: :wave:

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 17th, 2007, 1:30 pm 
Offline
Living My Life Like A Song
User avatar

Joined: March 3rd, 2006, 8:36 am
Posts: 714
Location: The damn cold north
No. Of Shows Attended: 24
We're all gonna be banned. Then what will we do and who will we insult????

_________________
Garrett who?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 17th, 2007, 1:31 pm 
Offline
Waiting For The Next Explosion
User avatar

Joined: March 25th, 2007, 9:21 am
Posts: 9589
conch harbor wrote:
We're all gonna be banned. Then what will we do and who will we insult????


:dunno: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 17th, 2007, 5:07 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
pinky flabongo wrote:
conch harbor wrote:
We're all gonna be banned. Then what will we do and who will we insult????


:dunno: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'm working on it right now. http://WWW.YuckFouWorld.com where you can come and insult other Buffett fans all you want. In fact its not gonna be called "post count". Its gonna be the "fuck you" meter. Right underneath each member's offensive avatar (a requirement to be a member) it will just say "Fuck You's" with a number for each post. There will be an award given on the sites one year anniversary to the member who has the most offensive avatar (no one better use a swastika w/an aborted fetus- that one's mine) & an award to the member with the most "Fuck You's"............ Once that site is up and running, then people can come and post here in a nice and civilized way. I'm open for suggestions........ :lol: :dunno:

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 17th, 2007, 5:09 pm 
Offline
Waiting For The Next Explosion
User avatar

Joined: March 25th, 2007, 9:21 am
Posts: 9589
IsleReef wrote:
pinky flabongo wrote:
conch harbor wrote:
We're all gonna be banned. Then what will we do and who will we insult????


:dunno: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'm working on it right now. http://WWW.YuckFouWorld.com where you can come and insult other Buffett fans all you want. In fact its not gonna be called "post count". Its gonna be the "fuck you" meter. Right underneath each member's offensive avatar (a requirement to be a member) it will just say "Fuck You's" with a number for each post. There will be an award given on the sites one year anniversary to the member who has the most offensive avatar (no one better use a swastika w/an aborted fetus- that one's mine) & an award to the member with the most "Fuck You's"............ Once that site is up and running, then people can come and post here in a nice and civilized way. I'm open for suggestions........ :lol: :dunno:


:spew: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: i can't make any suggestions right now! I am laughing too fucking hard! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 17th, 2007, 5:11 pm 
Offline
Taking The Weather With Me
User avatar

Joined: March 22nd, 2007, 2:43 pm
Posts: 12489
Location: Daniel Island, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 21
IsleReef wrote:
pinky flabongo wrote:
conch harbor wrote:
We're all gonna be banned. Then what will we do and who will we insult????


:dunno: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'm working on it right now. http://WWW.YuckFouWorld.com where you can come and insult other Buffett fans all you want. In fact its not gonna be called "post count". Its gonna be the "fuck you" meter. Right underneath each member's offensive avatar (a requirement to be a member) it will just say "Fuck You's" with a number for each post. There will be an award given on the sites one year anniversary to the member who has the most offensive avatar (no one better use a swastika w/an aborted fetus- that one's mine) & an award to the member with the most "Fuck You's"............ Once that site is up and running, then people can come and post here in a nice and civilized way. I'm open for suggestions........ :lol: :dunno:


OMFG Vinnie...I almost pissed my yoga pants :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

_________________
Image
Bubba Dawg - Always In Our Hearts!
http://www.myspace.com/rememberingbubbadawg


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 17th, 2007, 5:19 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
pinky flabongo wrote:
conch harbor wrote:
We're all gonna be banned. Then what will we do and who will we insult????


:dunno: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'm working on it right now. http://WWW.YuckFouWorld.com where you can come and insult other Buffett fans all you want. In fact its not gonna be called "post count". Its gonna be the "fuck you" meter. Right underneath each member's offensive avatar (a requirement to be a member) it will just say "Fuck You's" with a number for each post. There will be an award given on the sites one year anniversary to the member who has the most offensive avatar (no one better use a swastika w/an aborted fetus- that one's mine) & an award to the member with the most "Fuck You's"............ Once that site is up and running, then people can come and post here in a nice and civilized way. I'm open for suggestions........ :lol: :dunno:


OMFG Vinnie...I almost pissed my yoga pants :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:


Awesome........... I have found my first two http://www.YuckFouWorld.com sick fuck members........... :yay: Cheer's to the dirty girl member's......... :Toast: :drunk:

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 17th, 2007, 5:20 pm 
Offline
Waiting For The Next Explosion
User avatar

Joined: March 25th, 2007, 9:21 am
Posts: 9589
IsleReef wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
pinky flabongo wrote:
conch harbor wrote:
We're all gonna be banned. Then what will we do and who will we insult????


:dunno: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'm working on it right now. http://WWW.YuckFouWorld.com where you can come and insult other Buffett fans all you want. In fact its not gonna be called "post count". Its gonna be the "fuck you" meter. Right underneath each member's offensive avatar (a requirement to be a member) it will just say "Fuck You's" with a number for each post. There will be an award given on the sites one year anniversary to the member who has the most offensive avatar (no one better use a swastika w/an aborted fetus- that one's mine) & an award to the member with the most "Fuck You's"............ Once that site is up and running, then people can come and post here in a nice and civilized way. I'm open for suggestions........ :lol: :dunno:


OMFG Vinnie...I almost pissed my yoga pants :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:


Awesome........... I have found my first two http://www.YuckFouWorld.com sick fuck members........... :yay: Cheer's to the dirty girl member's......... :Toast: :drunk:



:drunk: :drunk: I'm jealous of your AVATAR!!!!!!!! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :shakehead:

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 17th, 2007, 5:24 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
pinky flabongo wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
FruitCakeDawg wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
pinky flabongo wrote:
conch harbor wrote:
We're all gonna be banned. Then what will we do and who will we insult????


:dunno: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'm working on it right now. http://WWW.YuckFouWorld.com where you can come and insult other Buffett fans all you want. In fact its not gonna be called "post count". Its gonna be the "fuck you" meter. Right underneath each member's offensive avatar (a requirement to be a member) it will just say "Fuck You's" with a number for each post. There will be an award given on the sites one year anniversary to the member who has the most offensive avatar (no one better use a swastika w/an aborted fetus- that one's mine) & an award to the member with the most "Fuck You's"............ Once that site is up and running, then people can come and post here in a nice and civilized way. I'm open for suggestions........ :lol: :dunno:


OMFG Vinnie...I almost pissed my yoga pants :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:


Awesome........... I have found my first two http://www.YuckFouWorld.com sick fuck members........... :yay: Cheer's to the dirty girl member's......... :Toast: :drunk:



:drunk: :drunk: I'm jealous of your AVATAR!!!!!!!! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :shakehead:


You really are a sick fuck......... :rolling: :lol: :lol: :lol: It was either that or the used tampon figurine in my nativity scene that I was toying with.

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group