It is currently August 1st, 2014, 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: November 10th, 2007, 1:43 pm 
Offline
Living My Life Like A Song
User avatar

Joined: March 3rd, 2006, 8:36 am
Posts: 711
Location: The damn cold north
No. Of Shows Attended: 24
and emailing me insults and threats is stuuupid... as you can see i aint no little kid... I am a big kid who loves Jimmy and boobs! :flashboobs: :flashboobs: :flashboobs: :flashboobs:

_________________
Garrett who?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 10th, 2007, 1:54 pm 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: February 15th, 2005, 9:14 am
Posts: 4760
Location: somewhere between a rock and a hard place
conch harbor wrote:
So its safe for me to return and rejoin my friends and even if someone sends emails to my personal email and its about BW i can report them?? I hope so...?
I left 3 months ago because i got tired of a particular ass who did that...Thanks Josh


conch harbor wrote:
and emailing me insults and threats is stuuupid... as you can see i aint no little kid... I am a big kid who loves Jimmy and boobs! :flashboobs: :flashboobs: :flashboobs: :flashboobs:



Have you considered legal action? Against the person and perhaps the board owner? The Terms of use policy, clearly states such is not allowed.....

You could post their name and addie in here. Let everyone in here know who it was and their e-mail....to avoid them like the plague.

_________________
If you don't know where you are going.... How do you know when you have arrived???

Quote:
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~Winston Churchill


HUG YOUR VET! REMEMBER VETERANS!!! POW MIA,YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!


Last edited by Sam on November 10th, 2007, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 10th, 2007, 1:56 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
conch harbor wrote:
and emailing me insults and threats is stuuupid... as you can see i aint no little kid... I am a big kid who loves Jimmy and boobs! :flashboobs: :flashboobs: :flashboobs: :flashboobs:


I like the Hooters's chick with her arms wrapped around you thats about to reach down and grab your junk. :lol: :drunk:

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 11th, 2007, 5:05 am 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: February 15th, 2005, 9:14 am
Posts: 4760
Location: somewhere between a rock and a hard place
So Josh....what is the board going to to do about people intientionally baiting and aggravating someone and not in a joking manner....? Your rules and your board! Surely something can be decided and done to such people rather than blaming the person that decided to fight back.

How can ayone hold anyone that is defending themself, to be the blame or the problem? After all someone else is clearly trying to rile them or intentionally instigates a ptoblem?

Or are you saying it is ok for some to do so that are of Left Wing
opinions!!!????

Clearly you are a fair minded person. So what are your feelimgs about this? Especially after a person has been warned and continues to carry on their intentionally UNFRIENDLY attack and harrassment? Are you going to blame someone for defending themself, from the real or percieved attack?

Or whatever happens, you decide....You are the HMFIC.

_________________
If you don't know where you are going.... How do you know when you have arrived???

Quote:
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~Winston Churchill


HUG YOUR VET! REMEMBER VETERANS!!! POW MIA,YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 11th, 2007, 8:00 am 
Offline
Unemployed Beach Bum
User avatar

Joined: January 20th, 2005, 10:00 am
Posts: 41696
Location: Auntie's mod training class
No. Of Shows Attended: 15
Sam if you feel you or anyone is being baited into a something I would suggest reporting that thread and ignoring it and we will handle that person. I would not just respond and cause any further problems because you may feel that you are being baited into a confrontation it may not seem that way to others. So if you question anything please let us know. Some people have been talked to about baiting others and will probably be talked too again.

As far as anybody using PM's to attack somebody or threaten someone if that is happening forward the PM to the mods and Josh and we will discuss.

:Toast:

_________________
I've got my toes in the grass, my ass in a chair since I live nowhere near a beach.

Wishing I was still in St. John because I think I have found me a home.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 12th, 2007, 4:42 pm 
Offline
Living My Life Like A Song
User avatar

Joined: March 3rd, 2006, 8:36 am
Posts: 711
Location: The damn cold north
No. Of Shows Attended: 24
IsleReef wrote:
conch harbor wrote:
and emailing me insults and threats is stuuupid... as you can see i aint no little kid... I am a big kid who loves Jimmy and boobs! :flashboobs: :flashboobs: :flashboobs: :flashboobs:


I like the Hooters's chick with her arms wrapped around you thats about to reach down and grab your junk. :lol: :drunk:



I don't think she was about to reach for anything but a tip.

_________________
Garrett who?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 12th, 2007, 4:49 pm 
Offline
Waiting For The Next Explosion
User avatar

Joined: March 25th, 2007, 9:21 am
Posts: 9589
conch harbor wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
conch harbor wrote:
and emailing me insults and threats is stuuupid... as you can see i aint no little kid... I am a big kid who loves Jimmy and boobs! :flashboobs: :flashboobs: :flashboobs: :flashboobs:


I like the Hooters's chick with her arms wrapped around you thats about to reach down and grab your junk. :lol: :drunk:



I don't think she was about to reach for anything but a tip.


:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 12th, 2007, 5:30 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
pinky flabongo wrote:
conch harbor wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
conch harbor wrote:
and emailing me insults and threats is stuuupid... as you can see i aint no little kid... I am a big kid who loves Jimmy and boobs! :flashboobs: :flashboobs: :flashboobs: :flashboobs:


I like the Hooters's chick with her arms wrapped around you thats about to reach down and grab your junk. :lol: :drunk:



I don't think she was about to reach for anything but a tip.


:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:


Well it all depends on where "said tip" is placed as to where there is some reaching........... :lol:

(plus the amount of "said tip")........... :lolabove: :lol: :kiss:

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 12th, 2007, 5:48 pm 
Offline
Unemployed Beach Bum
User avatar

Joined: January 20th, 2005, 10:00 am
Posts: 41696
Location: Auntie's mod training class
No. Of Shows Attended: 15
IsleReef wrote:
pinky flabongo wrote:
conch harbor wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
conch harbor wrote:
and emailing me insults and threats is stuuupid... as you can see i aint no little kid... I am a big kid who loves Jimmy and boobs! :flashboobs: :flashboobs: :flashboobs: :flashboobs:


I like the Hooters's chick with her arms wrapped around you thats about to reach down and grab your junk. :lol: :drunk:



I don't think she was about to reach for anything but a tip.


:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:


Well it all depends on where "said tip" is placed as to where there is some reaching........... :lol:

(plus the amount of "said tip")........... :lolabove: :lol: :kiss:


I'm sure it was a small tip. :D

_________________
I've got my toes in the grass, my ass in a chair since I live nowhere near a beach.

Wishing I was still in St. John because I think I have found me a home.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 12th, 2007, 8:46 pm 
Offline
Living My Life Like A Song
User avatar

Joined: March 3rd, 2006, 8:36 am
Posts: 711
Location: The damn cold north
No. Of Shows Attended: 24
damn...that hurt :violent:

_________________
Garrett who?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 12th, 2007, 8:59 pm 
Offline
Waiting For The Next Explosion
User avatar

Joined: March 25th, 2007, 9:21 am
Posts: 9589
conch harbor wrote:
damn...that hurt :violent:


poor Russ! :comfort: :flashboobs: is that better? :lol:

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 13th, 2007, 7:25 am 
Offline
Altered Boy

Joined: March 26th, 2004, 2:31 pm
Posts: 39133
No. Of Shows Attended: 8
conch harbor wrote:
So its safe for me to return and rejoin my friends and even if someone sends emails to my personal email and its about BW i can report them?? I hope so...?
I left 3 months ago because i got tired of a particular ass who did that...Thanks Josh

I only sent you, like,15 emails a day for about 7 weeks, whats the big deal?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 14th, 2007, 5:16 pm 
Offline
Living My Life Like A Song
User avatar

Joined: March 3rd, 2006, 8:36 am
Posts: 711
Location: The damn cold north
No. Of Shows Attended: 24
You bastards are relentless. The worst part is ya'll will consider that a compliment...thats ok, I am ready for it.... :fingers:

small tip....jerko :jerkoff: see I'm gonna make it grow

_________________
Garrett who?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 14th, 2007, 6:34 pm 
Offline
Altered Boy

Joined: March 26th, 2004, 2:31 pm
Posts: 39133
No. Of Shows Attended: 8
conch harbor wrote:
You bastards are relentless. The worst part is ya'll will consider that a compliment...thats ok, I am ready for it.... :fingers:

small tip....jerko :jerkoff: see I'm gonna make it grow

Dude, I sent ya an email


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 14th, 2007, 6:41 pm 
Offline
Will Play For Gumbo
User avatar

Joined: July 22nd, 2006, 11:29 pm
Posts: 12832
Location: Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
No. Of Shows Attended: 420
Timmah wrote:
conch harbor wrote:
You bastards are relentless. The worst part is ya'll will consider that a compliment...thats ok, I am ready for it.... :fingers:

small tip....jerko :jerkoff: see I'm gonna make it grow

Dude, I sent ya an email

Me too!
I hope Russ doesn't report us.

_________________
LisaS wrote:
I love Pgh, but I love Bear more!!!! :bigkiss:

virgin prthd wrote:
"oh Good! It's only gonna be about 4 inches"

virgin prthd wrote:
Holy shit now I can't remember how to put it in there!!!!

FruitCakeDawg wrote:
God I miss hardwood

virgin prthd wrote:
...find the hole and plug it up now!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group