It is currently April 25th, 2014, 2:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 2:01 pm 
Offline
El Presidente for Life
User avatar

Joined: November 3rd, 2003, 9:33 am
Posts: 30525
Location: The Great NorthWET
IsleReef wrote:
I love how if I have a work related issue this thread get dusted off right away............ :rolling:


Please note: I wasn't making fun of you.

Wait you already put my present in the mail didn't you?

_________________
Please Stand by for an important announcement..................
If you don't want to stand behind our Troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them.

I met the Invisible Man and I can prove it.
I had my picture taken with him.........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 2:55 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
pair8head wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
I love how if I have a work related issue this thread get dusted off right away............ :rolling:


Please note: I wasn't making fun of you.

Wait you already put my present in the mail didn't you?


It went out yesterday via priority mail.................. :peace:

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2005, 10:47 am 
Offline
Supreme Knower of all things Monkey
User avatar

Joined: January 23rd, 2004, 10:23 am
Posts: 31743
Location: Charleston, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 15
So Vin Vin... Seriously...

I know why you went home today and I understand.. But I hope you realize that you need to leave a little early and get to work tomorrow or we might have to revive this thread for real...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2005, 11:18 am 
Offline
Altered Boy

Joined: March 26th, 2004, 2:31 pm
Posts: 39127
No. Of Shows Attended: 8
nycparrothead wrote:
So Vin Vin... Seriously...

I know why you went home today and I understand.. But I hope you realize that you need to leave a little early and get to work tomorrow or we might have to revive this thread for real...

Vin, have you talked to the doctors, do they understand you not being able to get there and are they cool with it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2005, 11:32 am 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
phtnt wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
So Vin Vin... Seriously...

I know why you went home today and I understand.. But I hope you realize that you need to leave a little early and get to work tomorrow or we might have to revive this thread for real...

Vin, have you talked to the doctors, do they understand you not being able to get there and are they cool with it?


Unless they were lying to me, all is good........... They know I have the longest commute in.............. I have my game plan all in place to make sure I get there tomorrow................. :Toast:

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2005, 1:34 pm 
Offline
God's Own Drunk
User avatar

Joined: September 16th, 2004, 7:24 am
Posts: 30899
No. Of Shows Attended: 26
IsleReef wrote:
phtnt wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
So Vin Vin... Seriously...

I know why you went home today and I understand.. But I hope you realize that you need to leave a little early and get to work tomorrow or we might have to revive this thread for real...

Vin, have you talked to the doctors, do they understand you not being able to get there and are they cool with it?


Unless they were lying to me, all is good........... They know I have the longest commute in.............. I have my game plan all in place to make sure I get there tomorrow................. :Toast:


Anybody got odds on vinvin not making it in tomorrow for whatever reason? :hmm:

_________________
Timmah wrote:
Uranus


Lester Polyester wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
NOT happening PIG! :whipit: :pray: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: Here comes the hear attack and 2 strokes! :wave:
Something wrong with your ears? :hmm:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2005, 5:42 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
Lester Polyester wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
phtnt wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
So Vin Vin... Seriously...

I know why you went home today and I understand.. But I hope you realize that you need to leave a little early and get to work tomorrow or we might have to revive this thread for real...

Vin, have you talked to the doctors, do they understand you not being able to get there and are they cool with it?


Unless they were lying to me, all is good........... They know I have the longest commute in.............. I have my game plan all in place to make sure I get there tomorrow................. :Toast:


Anybody got odds on vinvin not making it in tomorrow for whatever reason? :hmm:



:loser: Don't need any bad Kharma butt plug............. :lol:

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2005, 6:29 pm 
Offline
King Asshole
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2004, 2:39 pm
Posts: 2748
Location: Shitcago Area
No. Of Shows Attended: 999
IsleReef wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
Lester Polyester wrote:
Vinnie didn't go to work today....thought I might as well find this thread in case we need it... :lol:


Lame ass excuse if you ask me.. It's a 20 minute walk from Penn Station to where Vin Vin works... He'll be fired soon.... (Some people never learn... :roll: )


Its gone 6 months with out missing a day................ :fingers: I'm not walking 3 miles in 22 degree weather................. (In case you two brilliant mathamatic scientists can't figure it out, thats about 6 miles round trip)





Aweee.... Sounds like a certain guy has some sand in his Vag**a

just kidding vin

_________________
Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2005, 6:34 pm 
Offline
Supreme Knower of all things Monkey
User avatar

Joined: January 23rd, 2004, 10:23 am
Posts: 31743
Location: Charleston, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 15
Lester Polyester wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
phtnt wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
So Vin Vin... Seriously...

I know why you went home today and I understand.. But I hope you realize that you need to leave a little early and get to work tomorrow or we might have to revive this thread for real...

Vin, have you talked to the doctors, do they understand you not being able to get there and are they cool with it?


Unless they were lying to me, all is good........... They know I have the longest commute in.............. I have my game plan all in place to make sure I get there tomorrow................. :Toast:


Anybody got odds on vinvin not making it in tomorrow for whatever reason? :hmm:


He's planning on meeting someone in Jamaica to take him into the city.. Yeah right! Like that mother fucker is gonna actually find Vin Vin in the fucking chaos of Jamaica tomorrow!! It ain't happenin'! Enjoy your day off tomorrow Vin VIn! :PhinzUp:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 15th, 2006, 10:11 am 
Offline
I Don't Wear Underwear
User avatar

Joined: May 21st, 2004, 10:31 pm
Posts: 19927
Location: Spankin' Tambourines!
so, like, does vinnie still have a job?

_________________
I wrote:
I'm so white trash, I can't afford the weenies for my beanies!


BlueMountainBear wrote:
Good, Mal is driving!


Scott wrote:
Sorry, I'm not grabbing my ankles. I'm allergic to penicillin. :help:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 15th, 2006, 10:15 am 
Offline
God's Own Drunk
User avatar

Joined: September 16th, 2004, 7:24 am
Posts: 30899
No. Of Shows Attended: 26
buffettbride wrote:
so, like, does vinnie still have a job?


yeah but shane hasn't worked in 2 months! :fingers:

_________________
Timmah wrote:
Uranus


Lester Polyester wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
NOT happening PIG! :whipit: :pray: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: Here comes the hear attack and 2 strokes! :wave:
Something wrong with your ears? :hmm:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 4:18 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
Just doing a little house keeping and dusting this puppy off............. Looks like this is gonna be brought back out of the classic's and into the present soon.......... I'm just one of a few that the axe is gonna fall on pretty soon.......... :roll: :fingers:

So I'm gonna make the best of it and have as much fun as I can with you people.............. :Toast:

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 7:53 pm 
Offline
Last One Standing
User avatar

Joined: February 21st, 2007, 10:44 pm
Posts: 1852
Location: Home again. Where I belong...
I'm headed there too.

Heading back to Canada in 7 days and I apparently need a job. What's up with that?

_________________
Dumb and drunk as I was, yeah I'd do it all again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 8:23 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
Left Field wrote:
I'm headed there too.

Heading back to Canada in 7 days and I apparently need a job. What's up with that?


Welcome to my world..........

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2007, 11:28 am 
Offline
Last One Standing
User avatar

Joined: February 21st, 2007, 10:44 pm
Posts: 1852
Location: Home again. Where I belong...
Well...

Its day 2 and this sucks. I need a job. Went to visit the gang at my old restaurant and after they heard I was back in town for good, their next question was can you work tonight?

:beer:

_________________
Dumb and drunk as I was, yeah I'd do it all again.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group