Michael Jordan announces he will attempt a Comeback

Visitors scored on the home rink! And all other sports
HavanaMatt
Number of Buffett shows attended: 1

Michael Jordan announces he will attempt a Comeback

Post by HavanaMatt » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:35 pm

6-time NBA champion Michael Jordan announced that after years of time away from the game, he will
make an attempt to come back and play for the Charlotte Hornets, the team he co-owns.

Jordan, 51, held a press conference earlier today and shocked sports journalists and fans alike
with the possible game-changing announcement.

“After being out of the game more than ten years, and hearing so much talk about Kobe Bryant passing
up my all-time point total, I’ve decided to make myself available to my team as a player. I can still shoot
the rock, did y’all doubt that?”
Jordan said as he laughed.

Jordan went on to explain that it was actually Hornets coach Steve Clifford who talked him into suiting up
in a Hornets uniform.

“For the last couple of years, I’ve gotten out there a couple times a week during practice, Steve has
always joked about me getting back on the court for real,” explained Jordan. “Then, right before the
season started, I had a really good scrimmage where I just crushed most of the guys, and that planted
the seed in my mind.”

Jordan, who passed his physical, is expected to be in uniform and on the bench ready to play
within the next 2 or 3 weeks.
Daydreamin' with a license to chill down at the La De Dah

Coolbreeze2444
Number of Buffett shows attended: 5

Re: Michael Jordan announces he will attempt a Comeback

Post by Coolbreeze2444 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:19 pm

As bad as the Hornets are, he can only help them. LOL
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright

Air M'Ville Cap'n
Site Admin
Number of Buffett shows attended: 12

Post by Air M'Ville Cap'n » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:31 pm

So, this is a joke right?

jollymon345

Post by jollymon345 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:56 am

This is not true. It's a joke. The only report is from EmpireNews.com which is a satire site like the Onion. This is also the same site that posted the story going around that Ray Rice was signed by Denver. Please check before posting. This is about the 5th story that people have posted online claiming it's a true story and the only one reporting it was EmpireNews. Come on people. Just because you see it on the web doesn't mean it's true.

Air M'Ville Cap'n
Site Admin
Number of Buffett shows attended: 12

Post by Air M'Ville Cap'n » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:03 am

Even if he was physically able, I think MJ enjoys his leisurely life too much now. He just smokes cigars and plays golf from what I can tell