La Cigale

Tour date announcements and rumors
Pascagoula Ron
Number of Buffett shows attended: 9

La Cigale

Post by Pascagoula Ron » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:36 pm

Hello Everyone,

I've lurked around this forum for a while and picked up some good information. It's the first time I've posted though.

My wife bought tickets for the 9/24 show. This our third time visiting the city, first time seeing a show abroad. I have couple of questions for those with experience.

Our tickets say "orchestre debout". From the seating chart(s)(debout=standing) it indicates we'll be on the floor-standing. Can you guys confirm that's what we're Iooking at? I've looked at three different seating charts and it's a little ambiguous.

Normally in a standing room situation is a first come first serve deal. Does this mean people showing up 15 minutes before the show will be forced to the back? How early are some folks known to show up. I realize the theatre is small and there aren't any bad viewing arenas. That said, this is a once in a lifetime for us and we'd rather be somewhere in the middle of the pack.

Thanks for in advance for any advice. I'll certainly owe you a beer.

JAY
Number of Buffett shows attended: 4

Re: La Cigale

Post by JAY » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:49 am

Your tickets are standing.
people line up all day but let you into a secret. We went in at back of the queue go to the left of the theatre where the toilets are and past those there are steps going down next to the stage. If your ticket has seat numbers then there are seats We have done both. Enjoy it is a great show.

Jacksonman
Number of Buffett shows attended: 10

Re: La Cigale

Post by Jacksonman » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:09 am

We just got into Paris and are going to tonight's show. Any tailgating-like partying in town?