It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 11:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 11:52 am 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 10:42 pm
Posts: 3112
pair8head wrote:
Thats right Troy the Beerman it's your turn in the barrel..................
What can you say about a guy from Idaho to insult him?
Nevermind he's not gonna understand it anyway.


So is it my turn to counter?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 11:56 am 
Offline
Altered Boy

Joined: March 26th, 2004, 2:31 pm
Posts: 39137
No. Of Shows Attended: 8
I'm afraid :yikes: :help:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 12:23 pm 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 12:20 pm
Posts: 4801
Location: Fuquay Varina, NC...Look it up!
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
Go ahead Troy, ya got till Midnight!

_________________
1more wrote:
I may have been drinking last night.

virgin prthd wrote:
ohhhhhh kind of like Bruce is a Fucktard? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:


"I don't see race. People tell me I'm white and I believe them because I have a lot of Jimmy Buffett albums"-Stephen Colbert


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 12:25 pm 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 10:42 pm
Posts: 3112
Frosted Fins wrote:
Go ahead Troy, ya got till Midnight!


I am waiting for y'all to post something that offends or roasts me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 12:28 pm 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 12:20 pm
Posts: 4801
Location: Fuquay Varina, NC...Look it up!
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
You look like Shane! :twisted:

_________________
1more wrote:
I may have been drinking last night.

virgin prthd wrote:
ohhhhhh kind of like Bruce is a Fucktard? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:


"I don't see race. People tell me I'm white and I believe them because I have a lot of Jimmy Buffett albums"-Stephen Colbert


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 12:29 pm 
Offline
Supreme Knower of all things Monkey
User avatar

Joined: January 23rd, 2004, 10:23 am
Posts: 31743
Location: Charleston, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 15
Frosted Fins wrote:
You look like Shane! :twisted:


:creepy: :creepy: :creepy:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 12:41 pm 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 10:42 pm
Posts: 3112
Frosted Fins wrote:
You look like Shane! :twisted:


That is just crazy talk.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 1:21 pm 
Offline
Altered Boy

Joined: March 26th, 2004, 2:31 pm
Posts: 39137
No. Of Shows Attended: 8
this sucks, I was looking forward to being insulted :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 1:23 pm 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 12:20 pm
Posts: 4801
Location: Fuquay Varina, NC...Look it up!
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
phtnt wrote:
this sucks, I was looking forward to being insulted :?
Who would've thought he would take this so well?

_________________
1more wrote:
I may have been drinking last night.

virgin prthd wrote:
ohhhhhh kind of like Bruce is a Fucktard? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:


"I don't see race. People tell me I'm white and I believe them because I have a lot of Jimmy Buffett albums"-Stephen Colbert


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 1:25 pm 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 10:42 pm
Posts: 3112
phtnt wrote:
Troy drives a minivan!!!!
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :lolcry: :lolcry: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:


That is because of the space. Ask Nikki, it is nice.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 1:26 pm 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 10:42 pm
Posts: 3112
ffishstick wrote:
and here is what it looks like

Image


Goonie goo goo gus? What the hell does it mean?

Fucking retard. :peace:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 1:27 pm 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 10:42 pm
Posts: 3112
Frosted Fins wrote:
Isn't being minivan-driving Idahoian enough? :dunno:


It should be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 1:28 pm 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 10:42 pm
Posts: 3112
pair8head wrote:
buffettbride wrote:
I think we've pretty much covered it all.


No we're not done with him just yet.

He used to be arrogant and obnoxious. Now he's just the opposite. He's obnoxious and arrogant.


Now this is top shelf material. (If you are as short as Don)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 1:29 pm 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 10:42 pm
Posts: 3112
phtnt wrote:
Troy was such an ugly baby, his mother had to be drunk to breast feed him.


Your mom however still breast feeds me sober.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2005, 1:30 pm 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 10:42 pm
Posts: 3112
phtnt wrote:
he's so ugly now his wife goes to work with him just so she doesn't have to kiss him goodbye.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I am trying to make the handicapped feel good.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group