It is currently September 1st, 2014, 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 1:14 pm 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: May 10th, 2005, 8:04 am
Posts: 4720
Location: Dreamin of the Islands now ...
I am going ... tonite .. :clap: 8)

_________________
phtnt wrote:
I'm not really gay, I just play one on V.T.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 1:16 pm 
Offline
God's Own Drunk
User avatar

Joined: September 16th, 2004, 7:24 am
Posts: 30899
No. Of Shows Attended: 26
:rockon: :guitar: :rock: :drunk:

_________________
Timmah wrote:
Uranus


Lester Polyester wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
NOT happening PIG! :whipit: :pray: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: Here comes the hear attack and 2 strokes! :wave:
Something wrong with your ears? :hmm:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 1:18 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
I saw them the first tour after Rick Allen lost his arm.............. I was blown away at what he was still able to do................. Tesla also is great...................

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 1:24 pm 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: May 10th, 2005, 8:04 am
Posts: 4720
Location: Dreamin of the Islands now ...
IsleReef wrote:
I saw them the first tour after Rick Allen lost his arm.............. I was blown away at what he was still able to do................. Tesla also is great...................
me too ... it outta be fun ..

the last "old guys" i saw were ZZTopp .. they cant tour any more ... they just cant keep up ...

_________________
phtnt wrote:
I'm not really gay, I just play one on V.T.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 1:26 pm 
Offline
God's Own Drunk
User avatar

Joined: September 16th, 2004, 7:24 am
Posts: 30899
No. Of Shows Attended: 26
HawaiianGator wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
I saw them the first tour after Rick Allen lost his arm.............. I was blown away at what he was still able to do................. Tesla also is great...................
me too ... it outta be fun ..

the last "old guys" i saw were ZZTopp .. they cant tour any more ... they just cant keep up ...


I almost went to see Judas Priest this past Friday here in Jersey, but I couldn't find anybody to go with :loser: ....I wonder why? :dunno: :lol:

_________________
Timmah wrote:
Uranus


Lester Polyester wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
NOT happening PIG! :whipit: :pray: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: Here comes the hear attack and 2 strokes! :wave:
Something wrong with your ears? :hmm:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 1:32 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
I saw Robby Kreiger, The Doors guitarist solo w/ his band at a small club on Long Island a few years ago and they were great........... Also saw the Monkey's minus Mike Nesmith a couple of years ago and that was a fun show............... :PhinzUp:

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 1:43 pm 
Offline
A Livin' Example of Love in Decline
User avatar

Joined: January 19th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Posts: 2626
Location: Shakedown Street
I've seen both recently. Def Leppard was friggin' COOL! Blew out my knee dancing so hard while they were playing......gettin' old, I guess...lol

However, Tesla sucked ass. The lead singer was all speedballed out or something. (I know he was royally fucked up, just can't pinpoint exactly which drug) He went back and forth to the bus a bunch of times, then came out all twitchy and totally wired for sound.

_________________
Current Muppet Terror Alert Level <img alt="Terror Alert Level" border="0" src="http://www.geekandproud.net/terror/terror.php">


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 1:47 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
MojosMama wrote:
I've seen both recently. Def Leppard was friggin' COOL! Blew out my knee dancing so hard while they were playing......gettin' old, I guess...lol

However, Tesla sucked ass. The lead singer was all speedballed out or something. (I know he was royally fucked up, just can't pinpoint exactly which drug) He went back and forth to the bus a bunch of times, then came out all twitchy and totally wired for sound.


Sounds coked up to me.............. :hmm:

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 1:53 pm 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: May 10th, 2005, 8:04 am
Posts: 4720
Location: Dreamin of the Islands now ...
MojosMama wrote:
I've seen both recently. Def Leppard was friggin' COOL! Blew out my knee dancing so hard while they were playing......gettin' old, I guess...lol

However, Tesla sucked ass. The lead singer was all speedballed out or something. (I know he was royally fucked up, just can't pinpoint exactly which drug) He went back and forth to the bus a bunch of times, then came out all twitchy and totally wired for sound.
not a huge tesla fan .. but good to hear about Def Leppard .. it outta be fun.. i will let ya;ll know tomorrow .. 8)

_________________
phtnt wrote:
I'm not really gay, I just play one on V.T.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 1:55 pm 
Offline
A Livin' Example of Love in Decline
User avatar

Joined: January 19th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Posts: 2626
Location: Shakedown Street
IsleReef wrote:
MojosMama wrote:
I've seen both recently. Def Leppard was friggin' COOL! Blew out my knee dancing so hard while they were playing......gettin' old, I guess...lol

However, Tesla sucked ass. The lead singer was all speedballed out or something. (I know he was royally fucked up, just can't pinpoint exactly which drug) He went back and forth to the bus a bunch of times, then came out all twitchy and totally wired for sound.


Sounds coked up to me.............. :hmm:


Nah....coked up I can identify....it was more like coke WITH a downer effect. Freaky to watch.

_________________
Current Muppet Terror Alert Level <img alt="Terror Alert Level" border="0" src="http://www.geekandproud.net/terror/terror.php">


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2005, 2:02 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
MojosMama wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
MojosMama wrote:
I've seen both recently. Def Leppard was friggin' COOL! Blew out my knee dancing so hard while they were playing......gettin' old, I guess...lol

However, Tesla sucked ass. The lead singer was all speedballed out or something. (I know he was royally fucked up, just can't pinpoint exactly which drug) He went back and forth to the bus a bunch of times, then came out all twitchy and totally wired for sound.


Sounds coked up to me.............. :hmm:


Nah....coked up I can identify....it was more like coke WITH a downer effect. Freaky to watch.


Probably was stoned and coked up.......... :dunno:

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 16th, 2005, 7:06 am 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: May 10th, 2005, 8:04 am
Posts: 4720
Location: Dreamin of the Islands now ...
Nice concert. nothing too flashy .. just tons of damn good music.

Tesla was ok .. the lead singer was pretty wacky looking .. but nothing out of the ordinary ..

Def Leppard still rocks .. it was worth my time for damn sure ... 8)



EDIT: .. one thing to add .... I thought it pretty odd ... that once the show started, I got a whiff of a very .. very unusual odor ... :hmm:


POPCORN !!!! what the hell happened to concerts ??? :lol: :lol:

_________________
phtnt wrote:
I'm not really gay, I just play one on V.T.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group