Virtual Tailgate: FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get those hot lines a-hummin' and chat with other board members
Coolbreeze2444
Number of Buffett shows attended: 5

Virtual Tailgate: FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Coolbreeze2444 » Fri May 22, 2015 10:21 am

:wave: Morning world!

The new house is really starting to come together. We've unpacked probably 2/3 of the mountain of boxes in the garage. Now if I could just get the new floors finished so that we weren't using a stack of flooring as a coffee table in the living room. LOL
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright

SharkysMV1
Number of Buffett shows attended: 9

Re: Virtual Tailgate: FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by SharkysMV1 » Fri May 22, 2015 11:08 am

Coolbreeze2444 wrote::wave: Morning world!

The new house is really starting to come together. We've unpacked probably 2/3 of the mountain of boxes in the garage. Now if I could just get the new floors finished so that we weren't using a stack of flooring as a coffee table in the living room. LOL
Ha, nice job! Going to take the long weekend off from unpacking? We moved into our new house in November, and we are onto all the little stuff/details. We are taking the weekend off from house stuff. I can almost taste the rum drinks already. :yeehaw:
"A little Cape Cod sand oozing out of my shoes..."

Coolbreeze2444
Number of Buffett shows attended: 5

Re: Virtual Tailgate: FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Coolbreeze2444 » Fri May 22, 2015 1:22 pm

SharkysMV1 wrote:
Coolbreeze2444 wrote::wave: Morning world!

Ha, nice job! Going to take the long weekend off from unpacking? We moved into our new house in November, and we are onto all the little stuff/details. We are taking the weekend off from house stuff. I can almost taste the rum drinks already. :yeehaw:
Actually, my sister is coming over Monday to help me with the floors, so I'll definitely be working on things that day. Probably do some unpacking of boxes tomorrow and take it easy on Sunday.
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright