Alpine Valley?

Tour date announcements and rumors
Beachwalker58
Number of Buffett shows attended: 26

Re: Alpine Valley?

Post by Beachwalker58 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:47 pm

Rumor is JB will be at Alpine August 22nd.
I have done a fundraiser for over 10 years at Two Seasons Bowl in Elkhorn WI. Called Buffett Bash. Last year we moved the event to Lake Lawn Lodge and it is now called Shake The Lake. The fundraiser is for the Walworth County Alliance For Children. ( abused Children) There will be music Friday Saturday and Sunday Afternoon.

For the first time since I started this event the Walworth County Fairgrounds is not being used. So I have reserved the grounds for camping. They have 250+ sites with electric and water hookups, bathroom with showers.

So start your weekend early and come on Thursday we will have entertainment on Thursday night and Friday till 7pm. Then there will transportation to and from Lake Lawn Lodge for the music there! Friday night is a band called Bella-Cain, Saturday night a great band from Tennessee making there Wisconsin debut, Southern Drawl Band, and Sunday TBA

And at the fairgrounds we will have Roger Jokela, Jambo Joe Bones and TBA. More info to come this week.

We will offer Camping and I have 5 coach buses on reserve for Saturday to take you too and from Alpine. So check out my new website noparrotheadleftbehind@gmail.com for updates and info. And you will be able to book everything from the site. It will be up and running by April First and if Buffett doesn't come to alpine plan on coming and spending the weekend anyway with the music festival and what we will offer athe the campgrounds.

The website is. Noparrotheadleftbehind@gmail.com
Thanks and get ready for a great weekend! :yahoo:

http://bellacain.net/

Finsup
Number of Buffett shows attended: 11

Post by Finsup » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:03 am

Hopefully Alpine will announce soon. Been going many years now and we always rally a group, but getting tougher because summer calendars start fillin up .... yah I know Priorities right..... I suspect the delaying tactic is costing them attendance at least partly for this reason. Not all that long ago, Alpine (and Chicago for that matter) used to sell out in 15 minutes. These days tickets are in surplus.

ashbaymom
Number of Buffett shows attended: 9

Post by ashbaymom » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:22 am

Any one hear anything on Alpine yet???

sirgumby77
Number of Buffett shows attended: 25

Post by sirgumby77 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:46 am

Finsup wrote:Hopefully Alpine will announce soon. Been going many years now and we always rally a group, but getting tougher because summer calendars start fillin up .... yah I know Priorities right..... I suspect the delaying tactic is costing them attendance at least partly for this reason. Not all that long ago, Alpine (and Chicago for that matter) used to sell out in 15 minutes. These days tickets are in surplus.

Tinley Park would sell out 2 shows.

Air M'Ville Cap'n
Site Admin
Number of Buffett shows attended: 12

Post by Air M'Ville Cap'n » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:47 pm

Alpine just confirmed on Margaritaville.com

Saturday, Aug 22

Tickets on sale Mon, April 27