Jiffy Lube Live in VA?

Tour date announcements and rumors
FINS57
Number of Buffett shows attended: 16

Jiffy Lube Live in VA?

Post by FINS57 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Anyone hear anything about JB coming back to Bristow, VA this year? getting nervous, I normally would have my tixs by now, and his calendar is starting to fill up??

urlcenter

Re: Jiffy Lube Live in VA?

Post by urlcenter » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 am

FINS57 wrote:Anyone hear anything about JB coming back to Bristow, VA this year? getting nervous, I normally would have my tixs by now, and his calendar is starting to fill up??
Neither the Bristow or Alpine Valley shows have been announced as of yet. However there had been a rumor that Jimmy would be JLL on 9/3 but as of yesterday that date is out as Rob Zombie is now booked for 9/3 at JLL

FINS57

Post by FINS57 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:55 pm

ok- thank you.....

jollymon345

Post by jollymon345 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:19 pm

As much as I hate to say it but it would not surprise me if we don't get a show at JLL this year. If you look at the scheduled dates the only dates he really has open is September 3rd unless he does a July swing. Especially with him adding the Orange Beach and Bangor shows it would not surprise me if he drops 2 usual stops and maybe JLL is one of them. I hope I am wrong.

FINS57

Post by FINS57 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:24 pm

I know- sounds like you have been going to JLL a while as well- we never had to wait this long, and the dates are filling up... :(

FINS57

Post by FINS57 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:26 pm

and JLL has announced Rob Zombie for 9/3

urlcenter

Post by urlcenter » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:53 pm

jollymon345 wrote:As much as I hate to say it but it would not surprise me if we don't get a show at JLL this year. If you look at the scheduled dates the only dates he really has open is September 3rd unless he does a July swing. Especially with him adding the Orange Beach and Bangor shows it would not surprise me if he drops 2 usual stops and maybe JLL is one of them. I hope I am wrong.
As only plays on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, there is an open Tuesday in August on Jimmy's schedule and that is August 16th which also happens to be open at JLL so maybe there is still hope

sweetpcin
Number of Buffett shows attended: 6

Post by sweetpcin » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:09 pm

Still some open dates at JLL They have August 2, 4, 9,11,13,16, 20, still open. Jimmy doesn't have anything scheduled for those dates. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed it will be one of those days in August :D

jollymon345

Post by jollymon345 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:03 pm

urlcenter wrote:
jollymon345 wrote:As much as I hate to say it but it would not surprise me if we don't get a show at JLL this year. If you look at the scheduled dates the only dates he really has open is September 3rd unless he does a July swing. Especially with him adding the Orange Beach and Bangor shows it would not surprise me if he drops 2 usual stops and maybe JLL is one of them. I hope I am wrong.
As only plays on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, there is an open Tuesday in August on Jimmy's schedule and that is August 16th which also happens to be open at JLL so maybe there is still hope
It would be out of the normal if he did that. If you look at all his other legs they are Thu, Sat, Tue, Thu, Sat then off for a week or 2. If he did JLL on the 16th then he would have a Tue, Thu, Sat, Tue, Thu, Sat leg that he usually doesn't do. I could be wrong but it doesn't fit his pattern lately. What is odd with this year is that in August he is doing a Thu, Sat, Tue, Thu, Sat then the Thursday show in Omaha. That is strange because that leaves that Tuesday open for something if he wanted to do it plus Labor Day weekend. Maybe he will go almost 3 straight weeks of shows then.

urlcenter

Post by urlcenter » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:08 am

sweetpcin wrote:Still some open dates at JLL They have August 2, 4, 9,11,13,16, 20, still open. Jimmy doesn't have anything scheduled for those dates. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed it will be one of those days in August :D
Jimmy is a Greatwoods on 8/20

August 16th is the best bet