Huey Lewis Replacement?

Tour date announcements and rumors
DPeckRI
Number of Buffett shows attended: 10

Huey Lewis Replacement?

Post by DPeckRI » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:30 pm

Does anyone know if JB will be replacing Huey Lewis with any other performers for the shows that he was scheduled to perform at this summer? :hmm:

urlcenter

Re: Huey Lewis Replacement?

Post by urlcenter » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:48 am

There has been no announcement regarding replacing Huey Lewis and The News at this point. Also Huey was only announced to appearing at just the Fenway and Las Vegas shows this year

HavanaMatt
Number of Buffett shows attended: 1

Post by HavanaMatt » Wed May 16, 2018 4:22 pm

thought I heard Boz Scaggs will be the replacement for Huey & the News when JB plays Fenway Park in Boston :toast:
Daydreamin' with a license to chill down at the La De Dah

DPeckRI
Number of Buffett shows attended: 10

Post by DPeckRI » Mon May 21, 2018 10:25 am

urlcenter wrote:There has been no announcement regarding replacing Huey Lewis and The News at this point. Also Huey was only announced to appearing at just the Fenway and Las Vegas shows this year
Oh, I thought it was more than just two. Well hopefully he can find someone decent enough to replace. Also, I have been to the concerts in Mansfield for SO many years, I'm not sure how I feel about Fenway. I feel like we will lose the aspect of tailgating all together and walking around. Fenway has SO many lots and they are all spread out. I wonder if there will be a dedicated lot for Parrotheads? :banana:

urlcenter

Post by urlcenter » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:05 am

Boz Scaggs will be the special opening act at the Wrigley and Las Vegas shows as of right now he has not been announced for Fenway as of yet. Caroline Jones has been announced for 9 more shows with Jimmy

Parotthead23510
Number of Buffett shows attended: 5

Post by Parotthead23510 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:44 pm

The revised E Tickets now state 'with Peter Wolf and the Midnight Travelers" for the Fenway concert.

Have some roof box seats and we are now hearing rumors that we will not be able to attend. . . . . . :banghead:

Parotthead23510
Number of Buffett shows attended: 5

Post by Parotthead23510 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:46 pm

FENWAY PARK is trying to get PHeads to go to the Monster Park before the concert. Got an email from them the other day which has photos and saying this would be the 'in park Parotthead Party'.