Concert Videos on You Tube

Discuss anything related to Jimmy Buffett. Find more specific categories below
KB4NEWS

Concert Videos on You Tube

Post by KB4NEWS » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:51 am

I was able to view recent videos of October, 2015 concerts after live viewing. But, now the You Tube videos are private. Sad, for us pofolks who can't go to see Jimmy's concerts or stay up late to view the live concerts on PC. Please, give us a break and show your concerts on You Tube :dunno:

urlcenter

Re: Concert Videos on You Tube

Post by urlcenter » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:21 pm

KB4NEWS wrote:I was able to view recent videos of October, 2015 concerts after live viewing. But, now the You Tube videos are private. Sad, for us pofolks who can't go to see Jimmy's concerts or stay up late to view the live concerts on PC. Please, give us a break and show your concerts on You Tube :dunno:
If you look in the Concert Recordings and Bootlegs section of this site, there are links to where you can download the Margaritaville TV Broadcasts

KB4NEWS

Post by KB4NEWS » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:54 am

Thank you, for the info....Will I be able to find the videos of concerts OR just the audio of all the concerts? I was hoping to view the whole concerts not just listen.

urlcenter

Post by urlcenter » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:22 pm

KB4NEWS wrote:Thank you, for the info....Will I be able to find the videos of concerts OR just the audio of all the concerts? I was hoping to view the whole concerts not just listen.
You can download full concert videos from BN just be advised that the concert videos are between 2 and 3 Gigs in size

HurricaneSeason
Number of Buffett shows attended: 12

Post by HurricaneSeason » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:42 am

MargaritavileTV has been adding more and more shows as well as songs from over the years. It seems at some point - this is just a guess - that anything that's ever been recorded by Jimmy's crew will be on there and possibly whatever kind of YouTube videos that are of decent quality.

Afterall, since he doesn't mind having this available for free, why not share the free in one place anyway? It used to be an honor to be bootlegged, now it's beyond common.