Kansas City Tailgating

Discuss anything related to Jimmy Buffett. Find more specific categories below
Parrothead82
Number of Buffett shows attended: 4

Kansas City Tailgating

Post by Parrothead82 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:30 am

Is anyone going to the Kansas City Concert (Indoors) and if so, where is everyone planning on tailgating? I am trying to figure out where the preponderance of the tailgaters will be. Thank you!

Air M'Ville Cap'n
Site Admin
Number of Buffett shows attended: 12

Re: Kansas City Tailgating

Post by Air M'Ville Cap'n » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:21 am

I'm not going this year but have been in the past and the big tailgating scene is at the Power & Light District. It's a pretty good time. I assume they are doing it again this year.

Parrothead82
Number of Buffett shows attended: 4

Post by Parrothead82 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:33 am

Thanks for the response. Is there any place to park a trailer and party out of there? Basically to spend the night? Prefer to just tailgate and not pay for a place.

Air M'Ville Cap'n
Site Admin
Number of Buffett shows attended: 12

Post by Air M'Ville Cap'n » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:26 pm

Parrothead82 wrote:Thanks for the response. Is there any place to park a trailer and party out of there? Basically to spend the night? Prefer to just tailgate and not pay for a place.
I asked my buddy that goes every year and he says there's no place to park a trailer downtown

joetown parrothead
Number of Buffett shows attended: 40

Post by joetown parrothead » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:48 am

Downtown Kansas City is all Parking Garages, our KC Parrothead Club is going to put on a hell of a Pre-Party... Bands to be announced soon... Only place you could put an RV is if MAYBE you get in on Friday... Find one of the many spread out every where PRIVATE Parking Lots. Maybe they will let you, but you will probably not be able to overnight there...