jollymon345 wrote:That would really suck. If he does that then he won't be any better than Donny and Marie.
HurricaneSeason wrote:At this point the only thing he could do that would be BIG ie "really going to like" is:
- Remaster the 1970s and 80s albums, beef up the packaging and reissue them
- Reissue YOU HAD TO BE THERE with bonus tracks.
That aside, there are the so called future releases that have never seen reality:
- A SALTY PIECE OF LAND show from New Orleans
- BURIED TREASURE - the early recordings
- FRUITCAKES live video from Buckeye Lake (it does exist - I've seen it)
Then the obvious... reissue LIVE BY THE BAY and MARGARITAVISION on Blu-ray...
The bubonic plague spreading of Margaritavilles in whatever form across the Northern American continental plate has way past its course. The ones in Jamaica are horrible - why bother? If you're in Jamaica... when I was there with my family walking up and down the beach in Negril someone wanted to go to the Margaritaville there. I laughed but figured, well, it's silly, yes, but how bad can it be?
It was bad. We stuck with the real places.
So now they know and I know not to go to any of them in the Caribbean and the Turks And Caicos.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests