It is currently July 23rd, 2014, 10:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: March 9th, 2008, 9:35 am 
Offline
Take Me to Your Blender!
User avatar

Joined: March 26th, 2004, 3:31 pm
Posts: 43126
Location: Watching the ballgame :))))))))
1more wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
I really hate you all :shakehead: :whipit: :lol: :lol:


Even Rob?


Yes even Rob :lol: Although there's a chance that he was trying to fit in and foolishly thought that that meant he should tease the BBBBBB, so I might have to give him another chance :hmm:


It's because of people like YOU that we can't have any nice, new people here.

:whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :duck: :D


ohhhhhhh you had better PRAY there's no Nissan this year my friend!!! :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Please come to Boston in the Springtime.....
Image ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 9th, 2008, 7:13 pm 
Offline
Taking The Weather With Me
User avatar

Joined: April 11th, 2004, 4:35 pm
Posts: 11409
Location: Richmond VA
No. Of Shows Attended: 0
virgin prthd wrote:
1more wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
I really hate you all :shakehead: :whipit: :lol: :lol:


Even Rob?


Yes even Rob :lol: Although there's a chance that he was trying to fit in and foolishly thought that that meant he should tease the BBBBBB, so I might have to give him another chance :hmm:


It's because of people like YOU that we can't have any nice, new people here.

:whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :duck: :D


ohhhhhhh you had better PRAY there's no Nissan this year my friend!!! :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Too late. :wave: :moon: :moon: :moon:

_________________
See you in.......

2010


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 9th, 2008, 8:18 pm 
Offline
Take Me to Your Blender!
User avatar

Joined: March 26th, 2004, 3:31 pm
Posts: 43126
Location: Watching the ballgame :))))))))
1more wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
1more wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
I really hate you all :shakehead: :whipit: :lol: :lol:


Even Rob?


Yes even Rob :lol: Although there's a chance that he was trying to fit in and foolishly thought that that meant he should tease the BBBBBB, so I might have to give him another chance :hmm:


It's because of people like YOU that we can't have any nice, new people here.

:whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :duck: :D


ohhhhhhh you had better PRAY there's no Nissan this year my friend!!! :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Too late. :wave: :moon: :moon: :moon:


AAAAAAAMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I respectfully request your permission to punish Jay at Nissan for this blatant lack of respect!! :notworthy: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Please come to Boston in the Springtime.....
Image ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 9th, 2008, 10:59 pm 
Offline
Distantly in Love
User avatar

Joined: April 11th, 2004, 6:10 pm
Posts: 16835
Location: Looking forward to the shows!
No. Of Shows Attended: 1
virgin prthd wrote:
1more wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
1more wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
I really hate you all :shakehead: :whipit: :lol: :lol:


Even Rob?


Yes even Rob :lol: Although there's a chance that he was trying to fit in and foolishly thought that that meant he should tease the BBBBBB, so I might have to give him another chance :hmm:


It's because of people like YOU that we can't have any nice, new people here.

:whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :duck: :D


ohhhhhhh you had better PRAY there's no Nissan this year my friend!!! :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Too late. :wave: :moon: :moon: :moon:


AAAAAAAMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I respectfully request your permission to punish Jay at Nissan for this blatant lack of respect!! :notworthy: :lol: :lol:


You can do whatever you'd like. You don't need permission. Just make sure he doesn't like it. :Toast:

_________________
I don't know what happened..........................

But I have a pretty good idea who did it.



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 9th, 2008, 11:06 pm 
Offline
Waiting For The Next Explosion
User avatar

Joined: March 25th, 2007, 9:21 am
Posts: 9589
tallship wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
1more wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
1more wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
I really hate you all :shakehead: :whipit: :lol: :lol:


Even Rob?


Yes even Rob :lol: Although there's a chance that he was trying to fit in and foolishly thought that that meant he should tease the BBBBBB, so I might have to give him another chance :hmm:


It's because of people like YOU that we can't have any nice, new people here.

:whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :whipit: :duck: :D


ohhhhhhh you had better PRAY there's no Nissan this year my friend!!! :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Too late. :wave: :moon: :moon: :moon:


AAAAAAAMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I respectfully request your permission to punish Jay at Nissan for this blatant lack of respect!! :notworthy: :lol: :lol:


You can do whatever you'd like. You don't need permission. Just make sure he doesn't like it. :Toast:


:spew: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

_________________
ImageImage
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 20th, 2008, 3:46 pm 
Offline
Rookie

Joined: March 20th, 2008, 3:44 pm
Posts: 2
Location: Lake Jordan, AL
Can I hear an AMEN!!!!

_________________
The bad influence that turned you into the person your parent's always warned you about!! Sorry Cap'n!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 20th, 2008, 4:05 pm 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46504
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
Sun Bouy wrote:
Can I hear an AMEN!!!!


AMEN!

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: April 15th, 2008, 4:28 pm 
Offline
Rookie

Joined: April 15th, 2008, 4:16 pm
Posts: 7
Great policy...lets keep the forums clean!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: April 30th, 2008, 9:00 pm 
Offline
Rookie

Joined: April 30th, 2008, 8:44 pm
Posts: 1
The Charlotte Concert was fantastic! Jimmy demonstrated great stamina by singing one song after the other without a break, he is indeed Still Here! Did anyone get pictures of the action in Section 5 Row S? Now we know why Jimmy skipped Let's Get Drunk and Screw....he felt it had already been done!! :yikes:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: June 9th, 2008, 5:34 am 
Offline
Will Play For Gumbo
User avatar

Joined: July 22nd, 2006, 11:29 pm
Posts: 12832
Location: Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
No. Of Shows Attended: 420
EagleCrz wrote:
The Charlotte Concert was fantastic! Jimmy demonstrated great stamina by singing one song after the other without a break, he is indeed Still Here! Did anyone get pictures of the action in Section 5 Row S? Now we know why Jimmy skipped Let's Get Drunk and Screw....he felt it had already been done!! :yikes:

Interesting..... :hmm:
Glad to know that no one humps in public on BuffettWorld.......

_________________
LisaS wrote:
I love Pgh, but I love Bear more!!!! :bigkiss:

virgin prthd wrote:
"oh Good! It's only gonna be about 4 inches"

virgin prthd wrote:
Holy shit now I can't remember how to put it in there!!!!

FruitCakeDawg wrote:
God I miss hardwood

virgin prthd wrote:
...find the hole and plug it up now!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 29th, 2008, 1:00 pm 
Offline
Living My Life Like A Song
User avatar

Joined: March 3rd, 2006, 8:36 am
Posts: 711
Location: The damn cold north
No. Of Shows Attended: 24
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
The past few weeks we have seen more than one thread start with debate, and a few pages later end up with name-calling. We have prided ourselves here at BW on freedom of speech, and lack of censorship. However, I think it's time that a policy go into effect to protect the harmony and attitude of the discussion board. There are some faithful members of BuffettWorld who have stopped posting because of the constant barrage of personal attacks that they have to sift through. There's no place for that. We can all have civilized debates without resorting to name calling.

Here's the new policy:

1st offense - Warning
2nd offense - 30 day suspension
3rd offense - Permanent ban

Now this policy applies to EVERYONE, including moderators, and registered members. No favoritism or animosity will be shown to one person or groups of people.

If any of this is unclear, please feel free to ask questions in this thread.

Use this button ---> Image to report posts that may be in violation of the policy.

I'm grateful for each and every one of you who post here and have turned BW into the great place that it is. Let's keep it that way!

:Toast:

-Josh

=================================================

AMMENDMENT

I've had some folks ask me about this and so we've decided to alter the policy with regards to durations.

Once you commit your first offense and you get a warning, that warning remains in effect for 90 days. If during that 90 days, you commit a second offense, you get a 30 day ban. Once that 30 day ban is up, you then have a 6 month period that if you commit another offense, you get the permanent ban. If the 90 days expire without a second offense, then you go back to having zero offenses. Same for if you complete the 6 month period after your 30 day ban without another offense, you go back to have zero offenses.

I reserve the right to take action though against someone who takes advantage of these periods, for example by violating the policy the day after your 90 days is up because you know that you won't actually be given the 30 day ban, you'll just be getting the warning and another 90 day period. So let's not do that :yay:



too bad this doesnt seem to apply to the person who said " are you one of the stupid ignorant idiots the other guy was talking about?"

_________________
Garrett who?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 30th, 2008, 12:02 am 
Offline
Will Play For Gumbo
User avatar

Joined: July 22nd, 2006, 11:29 pm
Posts: 12832
Location: Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
No. Of Shows Attended: 420
I still love Arod and Jeter! :peace:

_________________
LisaS wrote:
I love Pgh, but I love Bear more!!!! :bigkiss:

virgin prthd wrote:
"oh Good! It's only gonna be about 4 inches"

virgin prthd wrote:
Holy shit now I can't remember how to put it in there!!!!

FruitCakeDawg wrote:
God I miss hardwood

virgin prthd wrote:
...find the hole and plug it up now!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 31st, 2008, 7:37 pm 
Offline
Take Me to Your Blender!
User avatar

Joined: March 26th, 2004, 3:31 pm
Posts: 43126
Location: Watching the ballgame :))))))))
BlueMountainBear wrote:
I still love Papi and Pedroia!!! :peace:


:peace: :Toast:

_________________
Please come to Boston in the Springtime.....
Image ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 31st, 2008, 8:31 pm 
Offline
Altered Boy

Joined: March 26th, 2004, 2:31 pm
Posts: 39133
No. Of Shows Attended: 8
huh? :scratch:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2008, 9:20 pm 
Offline
Distantly in Love
User avatar

Joined: April 11th, 2004, 6:10 pm
Posts: 16835
Location: Looking forward to the shows!
No. Of Shows Attended: 1
BlueMountainBear wrote:
EagleCrz wrote:
The Charlotte Concert was fantastic! Jimmy demonstrated great stamina by singing one song after the other without a break, he is indeed Still Here! Did anyone get pictures of the action in Section 5 Row S? Now we know why Jimmy skipped Let's Get Drunk and Screw....he felt it had already been done!! :yikes:

Interesting..... :hmm:
Glad to know that no one humps in public on BuffettWorld.......



UMMMMM............Bear.........we've been meaning to tell you about that.......................... :hump: :hump: :hump:

_________________
I don't know what happened..........................

But I have a pretty good idea who did it.



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group