It is currently September 17th, 2014, 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Grand Theft Auto V
PostPosted: November 2nd, 2011, 7:08 pm 
I am a person my parents warned me about

No. Of Shows Attended: 11
Rockstar finally announced GTAV and you can watch the trailer below. I'm super pumped for this as the GTA games have been my favorite for several years

Post subject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2011, 2:26 pm 
Nothin' but a Breeze

No. Of Shows Attended: 4
I'm ready! Hope it's more like GTA San Andreas than like GTA IV, though. IV was OK, but San Andreas really set the standard.

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2011, 6:13 pm 

I loved how in San Andreas one of your safehouses was the airstrip and you could get all the airplanes and have a hangar you could put cars and planes in.

GTA IV didn't even have garages. You had to park your cars on the street and you could only fly helicopters

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2011, 6:20 pm 
Nothin' but a Breeze

Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
I loved how in San Andreas one of your safehouses was the airstrip and you could get all the airplanes and have a hangar you could put cars and planes in.

GTA IV didn't even have garages. You had to park your cars on the street and you could only fly helicopters

And it was sure convenient to go to an air field, jack a plane and fly to the other side of the map! I also liked joy-riding in tanks. :D

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2011, 6:21 pm 

coolbreeze2444 wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:

And it was sure convenient to go to an air field, jack a plane and fly to the other side of the map! I also liked joy-riding in tanks. :D

I know. My favorite thing to do is get in an airplane and fly over where I wanted to go and then bail out of the airplane and parachute down and watch the explosion from where they plane crashed :lol:

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2011, 6:23 pm 
Nothin' but a Breeze

Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
coolbreeze2444 wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:

I know. My favorite thing to do is get in an airplane and fly over where I wanted to go and then bail out of the airplane and parachute down and watch the explosion from where they plane crashed :lol:

Your boss would probably be pissed if you did that for real, huh?

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2011, 11:02 pm 

coolbreeze2444 wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
coolbreeze2444 wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:

Your boss would probably be pissed if you did that for real, huh?

Probably. This guy did it in real life though: http://articles.cnn.com/2009-08-19/just ... s=PM:CRIME