It is currently September 2nd, 2014, 10:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Call of Duty: Black Ops
PostPosted: November 27th, 2010, 11:24 pm 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46573
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
Anybody else got this? It's freaking great.

I'm on PS3 if anybody wants to play online.

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 28th, 2010, 10:04 am 
Offline
Nothin' but a Breeze
User avatar

Joined: August 5th, 2008, 1:38 pm
Posts: 8792
Location: Somewhere other than here
No. Of Shows Attended: 4
I want it, but I'll wait a few months to buy it, after the price comes down.

_________________
Image
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. - Herm Albright


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 28th, 2010, 11:12 am 
Offline
King Asshole
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2004, 2:39 pm
Posts: 2755
Location: Shitcago Area
No. Of Shows Attended: 999
I wish I knew how to be good at these games. They are cool and all, but a lil to fast paced for me, with way too many controls to remember. Im much better at sport games.

_________________
Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 28th, 2010, 11:33 am 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46573
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
Sirgumby77 wrote:
I wish I knew how to be good at these games. They are cool and all, but a lil to fast paced for me, with way too many controls to remember. Im much better at sport games.


Definitely takes some practice but it's not too hard to pick up.

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 28th, 2010, 7:32 pm 
Offline
King Asshole
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2004, 2:39 pm
Posts: 2755
Location: Shitcago Area
No. Of Shows Attended: 999
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Sirgumby77 wrote:
I wish I knew how to be good at these games. They are cool and all, but a lil to fast paced for me, with way too many controls to remember. Im much better at sport games.


Definitely takes some practice but it's not too hard to pick up.


I grew up playing Atari 2600. I still remember the day me and my dad went to VENTURE to pick it up, along with Space Invaders, PacMan, the paddle controllers with Night Driver, and Olympics.

_________________
Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 7:06 am 
Offline
Gypsy in the Palace
User avatar

Joined: October 18th, 2006, 11:20 am
Posts: 6731
Location: Far Side of ... New Jersey
No. Of Shows Attended: 0
I think Santa is getting this for me for the Wii, along with Epic Mickey.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 9:44 am 
Offline
Nothin' but a Breeze
User avatar

Joined: August 5th, 2008, 1:38 pm
Posts: 8792
Location: Somewhere other than here
No. Of Shows Attended: 4
Sirgumby77 wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Sirgumby77 wrote:
I wish I knew how to be good at these games. They are cool and all, but a lil to fast paced for me, with way too many controls to remember. Im much better at sport games.


Definitely takes some practice but it's not too hard to pick up.


I grew up playing Atari 2600. I still remember the day me and my dad went to VENTURE to pick it up, along with Space Invaders, PacMan, the paddle controllers with Night Driver, and Olympics.


I started out with SuperPong when I was about 9 or so. Got an Atari 2600 my senior year in high school. The controllers were just a little bit simpler back then! Then I got a Nintendo and the controller got a little more complicated, then Super NES. Now I game on a PS2 and on my computer. The video game makers gradually trained me for more complicated controllers. :) If it keeps going, though, we're going to need three hands to operate them!

_________________
Image
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. - Herm Albright


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 9:59 am 
Offline
King Asshole
User avatar

Joined: June 23rd, 2004, 2:39 pm
Posts: 2755
Location: Shitcago Area
No. Of Shows Attended: 999
coolbreeze2444 wrote:
Sirgumby77 wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Sirgumby77 wrote:
I wish I knew how to be good at these games. They are cool and all, but a lil to fast paced for me, with way too many controls to remember. Im much better at sport games.


Definitely takes some practice but it's not too hard to pick up.


I grew up playing Atari 2600. I still remember the day me and my dad went to VENTURE to pick it up, along with Space Invaders, PacMan, the paddle controllers with Night Driver, and Olympics.


I started out with SuperPong when I was about 9 or so. Got an Atari 2600 my senior year in high school. The controllers were just a little bit simpler back then! Then I got a Nintendo and the controller got a little more complicated, then Super NES. Now I game on a PS2 and on my computer. The video game makers gradually trained me for more complicated controllers. :) If it keeps going, though, we're going to need three hands to operate them!


They arleady have that----- that thing for xbox 360--- that kinect thingy

_________________
Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 10:10 am 
Offline
Nothin' but a Breeze
User avatar

Joined: August 5th, 2008, 1:38 pm
Posts: 8792
Location: Somewhere other than here
No. Of Shows Attended: 4
Sirgumby77 wrote:
coolbreeze2444 wrote:
Sirgumby77 wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Sirgumby77 wrote:
I wish I knew how to be good at these games. They are cool and all, but a lil to fast paced for me, with way too many controls to remember. Im much better at sport games.


Definitely takes some practice but it's not too hard to pick up.


I grew up playing Atari 2600. I still remember the day me and my dad went to VENTURE to pick it up, along with Space Invaders, PacMan, the paddle controllers with Night Driver, and Olympics.


I started out with SuperPong when I was about 9 or so. Got an Atari 2600 my senior year in high school. The controllers were just a little bit simpler back then! Then I got a Nintendo and the controller got a little more complicated, then Super NES. Now I game on a PS2 and on my computer. The video game makers gradually trained me for more complicated controllers. :) If it keeps going, though, we're going to need three hands to operate them!


They arleady have that----- that thing for xbox 360--- that kinect thingy


Ha! Yeah, that's right! Use your whole body to control it.

_________________
Image
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. - Herm Albright


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 10:20 am 
Offline
On A Salty Piece Of Land
User avatar

Joined: July 31st, 2006, 11:14 am
Posts: 4938
Location: Where the weather suits my clothes.
No. Of Shows Attended: 17
My newphew has black ops for the PS3 and LOVES IT! he brings it over sometimes.

We still have an original Atari at home and the original Nintendo. Every now and again I bust out some old school duck hunt and Mario. The kids love that. And of course Chris teases me because i still to this day have NEVER beaten the original Mario. We've since graduated to the PS3 and Wii.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 11:46 am 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46573
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
My first system was the Atari 2600. Unfortunately my mom gave it away a few years ago, or threw it away. It wasn't working.

I still have NES and Sega Genesis. I still break out the Sega and play NBA Jam sometimes. Also breakout the Nintendo 64 and play Goldeneye from time to time. I used to have friends over and we'd play 4-player Goldeneye all night long.

Also have a PS2, the PS3 and Wii.

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 12:17 pm 
Offline
Gypsy in the Palace
User avatar

Joined: October 18th, 2006, 11:20 am
Posts: 6731
Location: Far Side of ... New Jersey
No. Of Shows Attended: 0
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
My first system was the Atari 2600. Unfortunately my mom gave it away a few years ago, or threw it away. It wasn't working.

I still have NES and Sega Genesis. I still break out the Sega and play NBA Jam sometimes. Also breakout the Nintendo 64 and play Goldeneye from time to time. I used to have friends over and we'd play 4-player Goldeneye all night long.

Also have a PS2, the PS3 and Wii.

NBA Jam is now on Wii. Don't know how it matches up to the old one.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 2:35 pm 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46573
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
JeffASaul wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
My first system was the Atari 2600. Unfortunately my mom gave it away a few years ago, or threw it away. It wasn't working.

I still have NES and Sega Genesis. I still break out the Sega and play NBA Jam sometimes. Also breakout the Nintendo 64 and play Goldeneye from time to time. I used to have friends over and we'd play 4-player Goldeneye all night long.

Also have a PS2, the PS3 and Wii.

NBA Jam is now on Wii. Don't know how it matches up to the old one.


Yeah I've been wanting to get it. That and Gran Turismo 5. But damn, games are 60 bucks a pop now and I just got Black Ops so I gotta space out these video game buys :lol:

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 8:57 pm 
Offline
Nothin' but a Breeze
User avatar

Joined: August 5th, 2008, 1:38 pm
Posts: 8792
Location: Somewhere other than here
No. Of Shows Attended: 4
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
JeffASaul wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
My first system was the Atari 2600. Unfortunately my mom gave it away a few years ago, or threw it away. It wasn't working.

I still have NES and Sega Genesis. I still break out the Sega and play NBA Jam sometimes. Also breakout the Nintendo 64 and play Goldeneye from time to time. I used to have friends over and we'd play 4-player Goldeneye all night long.

Also have a PS2, the PS3 and Wii.

NBA Jam is now on Wii. Don't know how it matches up to the old one.


Yeah I've been wanting to get it. That and Gran Turismo 5. But damn, games are 60 bucks a pop now and I just got Black Ops so I gotta space out these video game buys :lol:


If you'd quit having kids, you'd have more money for video games! :duck: :lol:

_________________
Image
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. - Herm Albright


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 11:04 pm 
Offline
I am a person my parents warned me about
User avatar

Joined: October 31st, 2003, 12:29 pm
Posts: 46573
Location: The Ozarks
No. Of Shows Attended: 11
coolbreeze2444 wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
JeffASaul wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
My first system was the Atari 2600. Unfortunately my mom gave it away a few years ago, or threw it away. It wasn't working.

I still have NES and Sega Genesis. I still break out the Sega and play NBA Jam sometimes. Also breakout the Nintendo 64 and play Goldeneye from time to time. I used to have friends over and we'd play 4-player Goldeneye all night long.

Also have a PS2, the PS3 and Wii.

NBA Jam is now on Wii. Don't know how it matches up to the old one.


Yeah I've been wanting to get it. That and Gran Turismo 5. But damn, games are 60 bucks a pop now and I just got Black Ops so I gotta space out these video game buys :lol:


If you'd quit having kids, you'd have more money for video games! :duck: :lol:


No kidding :lol:

_________________
Follow me on Twitter! @joshdmartin


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group