It is currently September 2nd, 2014, 10:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Call of Duty: Black Ops
PostPosted: November 27th, 2010, 11:24 pm 
I am a person my parents warned me about

No. Of Shows Attended: 11
Anybody else got this? It's freaking great.

I'm on PS3 if anybody wants to play online.

PostPosted: November 28th, 2010, 10:04 am 
Nothin' but a Breeze

No. Of Shows Attended: 4
I want it, but I'll wait a few months to buy it, after the price comes down.

PostPosted: November 28th, 2010, 11:12 am 
King Asshole

No. Of Shows Attended: 999
I wish I knew how to be good at these games. They are cool and all, but a lil to fast paced for me, with way too many controls to remember. Im much better at sport games.

PostPosted: November 28th, 2010, 11:33 am 

Sirgumby77 wrote:
I wish I knew how to be good at these games. They are cool and all, but a lil to fast paced for me, with way too many controls to remember. Im much better at sport games.

Definitely takes some practice but it's not too hard to pick up.

PostPosted: November 28th, 2010, 7:32 pm 
King Asshole

Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Sirgumby77 wrote:

I grew up playing Atari 2600. I still remember the day me and my dad went to VENTURE to pick it up, along with Space Invaders, PacMan, the paddle controllers with Night Driver, and Olympics.

PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 7:06 am 
Gypsy in the Palace

No. Of Shows Attended: 0
I think Santa is getting this for me for the Wii, along with Epic Mickey.

PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 9:44 am 
Nothin' but a Breeze

Sirgumby77 wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Sirgumby77 wrote:

I grew up playing Atari 2600. I still remember the day me and my dad went to VENTURE to pick it up, along with Space Invaders, PacMan, the paddle controllers with Night Driver, and Olympics.

I started out with SuperPong when I was about 9 or so. Got an Atari 2600 my senior year in high school. The controllers were just a little bit simpler back then! Then I got a Nintendo and the controller got a little more complicated, then Super NES. Now I game on a PS2 and on my computer. The video game makers gradually trained me for more complicated controllers. :) If it keeps going, though, we're going to need three hands to operate them!

PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 9:59 am 
King Asshole

coolbreeze2444 wrote:
Sirgumby77 wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Sirgumby77 wrote:

I started out with SuperPong when I was about 9 or so. Got an Atari 2600 my senior year in high school. The controllers were just a little bit simpler back then! Then I got a Nintendo and the controller got a little more complicated, then Super NES. Now I game on a PS2 and on my computer. The video game makers gradually trained me for more complicated controllers. :) If it keeps going, though, we're going to need three hands to operate them!

They arleady have that----- that thing for xbox 360--- that kinect thingy

PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 10:10 am 
Nothin' but a Breeze

Sirgumby77 wrote:
coolbreeze2444 wrote:
Sirgumby77 wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Sirgumby77 wrote:

They arleady have that----- that thing for xbox 360--- that kinect thingy

Ha! Yeah, that's right! Use your whole body to control it.

PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 10:20 am 
On A Salty Piece Of Land

No. Of Shows Attended: 17
My newphew has black ops for the PS3 and LOVES IT! he brings it over sometimes.

We still have an original Atari at home and the original Nintendo. Every now and again I bust out some old school duck hunt and Mario. The kids love that. And of course Chris teases me because i still to this day have NEVER beaten the original Mario. We've since graduated to the PS3 and Wii.

PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 11:46 am 

My first system was the Atari 2600. Unfortunately my mom gave it away a few years ago, or threw it away. It wasn't working.

I still have NES and Sega Genesis. I still break out the Sega and play NBA Jam sometimes. Also breakout the Nintendo 64 and play Goldeneye from time to time. I used to have friends over and we'd play 4-player Goldeneye all night long.

Also have a PS2, the PS3 and Wii.

PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 12:17 pm 
Gypsy in the Palace

No. Of Shows Attended: 0
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
My first system was the Atari 2600. Unfortunately my mom gave it away a few years ago, or threw it away. It wasn't working.

I still have NES and Sega Genesis. I still break out the Sega and play NBA Jam sometimes. Also breakout the Nintendo 64 and play Goldeneye from time to time. I used to have friends over and we'd play 4-player Goldeneye all night long.

NBA Jam is now on Wii. Don't know how it matches up to the old one.

PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 2:35 pm 

JeffASaul wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:

Yeah I've been wanting to get it. That and Gran Turismo 5. But damn, games are 60 bucks a pop now and I just got Black Ops so I gotta space out these video game buys :lol:

PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 8:57 pm 
Nothin' but a Breeze

Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
JeffASaul wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:

Yeah I've been wanting to get it. That and Gran Turismo 5. But damn, games are 60 bucks a pop now and I just got Black Ops so I gotta space out these video game buys :lol:

If you'd quit having kids, you'd have more money for video games! :duck: :lol:

PostPosted: November 29th, 2010, 11:04 pm 

coolbreeze2444 wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
JeffASaul wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:

If you'd quit having kids, you'd have more money for video games! :duck: :lol:

No kidding :lol: