It is currently October 31st, 2014, 4:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 11:26 am 
Living My Life Like A Song

No. Of Shows Attended: 24
The reason there may be better seata than you saw yesterday is all of the "bad" credit card orders get kicked out

PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 12:55 pm 
Rookie

OZZY wrote:
Yup you gotta get there early on Saturday if your not parking the RV, I had three spots last year and they were among the last ones available and I got there at 10am the day of the show

We got there about 4.30 or 5 last year, and had to park in Prosper. well, not quite that bad, but it was way north. A friend of mine got there at 6.30 and didn't get parked and into the show until halfway through the first set

PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 12:59 pm 
Rookie

Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Firebird wrote:
Thanks for the info folks, but I'm still a little curious about a few things: How about parking for folks who have a handicap? Are there adequate spaces available? And what's the difference between the regular parking area, and the tailgate party parking area?

I'm sure they have handicap parking, you would probably have to talk to whoever you first meet when you are pulling into the parking lot. Or you may want to call ahead of time to the park. Also, I don't think that there is a difference between regular parking and tailgate parking. I could be wrong

http://www.pizzahutpark.com/Home/TheSta ... fault.aspx

This will give you a map of the parking. It doesn't indicate handicap parking but it might be handy to have it if you call the stadium so you can see what they're talking about.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9