It is currently July 24th, 2014, 9:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 16th, 2006, 11:56 am 
Will Play For Gumbo

Anyone else? There's plenty of us who have been banned.....

Post subject: Re: hello.
PostPosted: January 13th, 2009, 5:45 pm 
Supreme Knower of all things Monkey

No. Of Shows Attended: 15
chdieawoy wrote:
Hi, I am new here. I view all posts.

Good disscussion here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specialize in nugget jewelry, Wedding anniversary gifts, A wide variety of handmade fashion products

:wtf:

Post subject: Re: Banning threads
PostPosted: January 13th, 2009, 5:53 pm 
King Asshole

No. Of Shows Attended: 999
I can not remember who posted this the first time--- But I know it did cause quite a big stir up at the other place......

a wiki thing about PHJim...

Quote:
phjim is an elusive webmaster who created an online community to take posters away from the monotony of COBO. Once phjim had managed to create a large website, a "sandbox mentality" came into effect where rules were enforced selectively, depending on how well you got along with him. Discussion of other fan sites was strictly outlawed, and certain sites were even censored, so that if a poster would type in the name of said site, **************** would appear.

phjim has since branched out from his first fan site and created a carbon copy of the first, this time for a sub-par country music singer. This site recieves little to know traffic, but is still in operation for reasons unknown to the general public. Popular belief is that phjim uses this secondary site to try out new sandbox techniques before employing them on the main site.

The early life of phjim Born to a loving mother and father, phjim moved around a lot and often found himself thrown into new situations where he would have to make friends in new sandboxes. Not much for actually talking to people, phjim convinced his parents to buy him a high-tech sandbox with a crane that could move the sand. phjim invited the other neighborhood kids over to check it out, but would stand off in the corner and watch, never really interacting with the other children in the sandbox.

After a while, people really enjoyed time in phjim's sandbox and the kool aid he would provide. But a small group was having too much fun in phjim's sandbox. phjim would create new games for the children to play every day, always changing the rules so that his favorites could do whatever they wanted, but this trouble making group would always get frustrated and lose. Needless to say, the small group became rowdy and slightly disrespectful to phjim. When this group found a new sandbox where the owner would actually interact with them and had more resources for them to have fun and learn interesting things, the group began spending time over there.

phjim would sneak over to the other sandbox and lurk in the bushes watching the others having fun with their new sandbox friend. What he saw there deeply upset him. They were actually having fun with no ever-changing rules and blatant favortism. It was time for phjim to try a new tactic, opression. When the other group would come by phjim's sandbox, he would make up rules that they were not allowed to say certain words, or talk about what they wanted to talk about.

This eventually created a big rift between the two sandboxes, and phjim banned all the members of the other sandbox from his sandbox. phjim would never truly recover from this childhood battle.

Career phjim started out in show theater after college. He appeared as the Phantom of the Opera in a traveling show and later played The Man Behind the Curtain in a local performance of the Wizard of Oz.

He later started online website hosting, creating a fan site by ruthlessly recruiting members from one site, but banning anyone who tried to recruit from him. Members of his site have likened him to Kenneth Lay with his management style.

Trivia phjim, although a socially aloof person, has been spotted in social settings. phjim still stays close with some of his loyal friends from his early sandbox war. They still enjoy drinking his kool-aid

PostPosted: January 14th, 2009, 9:44 am 
Will Play For Gumbo

No. Of Shows Attended: 420
That was funy while it lasted on wiki. :clap:

virgin prthd wrote:
"oh Good! It's only gonna be about 4 inches"

virgin prthd wrote:
Holy shit now I can't remember how to put it in there!!!!

FruitCakeDawg wrote:
God I miss hardwood

virgin prthd wrote:
...find the hole and plug it up now!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: January 14th, 2009, 6:55 pm 
Last One Standing

ilph wrote:
Anyone else? There's plenty of us who have been banned.....

I never got banned, but I wondered if there was some kinda watch list for people that posted on both sites.

PostPosted: January 26th, 2009, 9:22 pm 
Distantly in Love

No. Of Shows Attended: 1
AAAHHHHHHHH.............Those were some fun times. :wink: :lol:

But I have a pretty good idea who did it.

PostPosted: January 26th, 2009, 9:36 pm 
King Asshole

No. Of Shows Attended: 999
I have been banned at the nazi buffett site numerous times. I lost count after 3 or 4. Probably been like 6 times that I got banned.

Anyone remember the night when all the crap between the two sites was at the highest.. the night many people went over there and wrecked havoc

PostPosted: January 26th, 2009, 11:06 pm 
Last One Standing

I wonder if Lisa G and mings ever got together...?

PostPosted: August 29th, 2013, 2:56 pm 
Gypsy in the Palace

Sirgumby77 wrote:
I have been banned at the nazi buffett site numerous times. I lost count after 3 or 4. Probably been like 6 times that I got banned.

Anyone remember the night when all the crap between the two sites was at the highest.. the night many people went over there and wrecked havoc

My tolerance for the Parrothead cultists is growing increasing lower and BN is just crawling with several of those types. I realize I could just stay away from the site altogether but compared to BW, it gets much more traffic. That's not a slight against Josh or BW as the climate is certainly much friendlier here.