It is currently October 25th, 2014, 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 5th, 2005, 4:57 pm 
Splashing Naked In The Water

No. Of Shows Attended: 14
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Well its certainly been my pleasure to be roasted by a bunch of losers that I never even wanted to know in the first place. I just wanted to create a discussion board for myself, and then you inbreds registered and have spread your filthy disease throughout each forum.

It wasn't surprising that it was all guys doing the roasting. This group of guys hasn't seen a vagina since their moms birthed them.

Luckily I haven't met any of you shmucks in real life. Especially Don. I have heard from people that decomposed bodies are less offensive than him.

Hey FF, let's play horse. I'll be the front end and you be yourself.

What can I say about Shane that hasn't already been said. This sac of shit is so worthless, his parents asked him to run away from home.

My fellow Missourian Brettsky, of all the people I've known in my life, you're certainly one of them.

Hey JKort, don't let your mind wander. It's too little to be let out alone.

Oh Timmah, Timmah, Timmah. I'm happy for you that you got national recognition when they based a character on South Park after you...

And Dean, the closest this clown will ever get to a brainstorm is a slight drizzle.

Oh wonderful Vinnie, you are as pretty as a picture and I'd love to hang you.

Hey Jay, you have a striking face. Tell me, how many times were you struck there?

And last and least, Dave. Thanks for the roast, but if I wanted to hear from an ass, I'd fart.

Everyone that roasted me, burn in hell. Actually, it really is nice to know you fokkers. Its been entertaining and I'm glad that the site has grown with you all's help and its nice to have you all as members.

Good Night Now!

"What can I say about Shane that hasn't already been said. This sac of shit is so worthless, his parents asked him to run away from home. "

I met Shanes mom............... She's one hot sexy piece of woman meat that I'd hit in a heart beat............. :peace: :lol: :lol: :Toast: :drink:

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 5th, 2005, 8:57 pm 
On A Salty Piece Of Land

No. Of Shows Attended: 11
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Well its certainly been my pleasure to be roasted by a bunch of losers that I never even wanted to know in the first place. I just wanted to create a discussion board for myself, and then you inbreds registered and have spread your filthy disease throughout each forum.

It wasn't surprising that it was all guys doing the roasting. This group of guys hasn't seen a vagina since their moms birthed them.

Luckily I haven't met any of you shmucks in real life. Especially Don. I have heard from people that decomposed bodies are less offensive than him.

Hey FF, let's play horse. I'll be the front end and you be yourself.

What can I say about Shane that hasn't already been said. This sac of shit is so worthless, his parents asked him to run away from home.

My fellow Missourian Brettsky, of all the people I've known in my life, you're certainly one of them.

Hey JKort, don't let your mind wander. It's too little to be let out alone.

Oh Timmah, Timmah, Timmah. I'm happy for you that you got national recognition when they based a character on South Park after you...

And Dean, the closest this clown will ever get to a brainstorm is a slight drizzle.

Oh wonderful Vinnie, you are as pretty as a picture and I'd love to hang you.

Hey Jay, you have a striking face. Tell me, how many times were you struck there?

And last and least, Dave. Thanks for the roast, but if I wanted to hear from an ass, I'd fart.

Everyone that roasted me, burn in hell. Actually, it really is nice to know you fokkers. Its been entertaining and I'm glad that the site has grown with you all's help and its nice to have you all as members.

Good Night Now!
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

virgin prthd wrote:
ohhhhhh kind of like Bruce is a Fucktard? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

"I don't see race. People tell me I'm white and I believe them because I have a lot of Jimmy Buffett albums"-Stephen Colbert

PostPosted: November 29th, 2009, 9:24 pm 
Last One Standing

No. Of Shows Attended: 10
I think I have an idea why Jimmy wrote 'Fruitcakes" now. That was Josh walking naked through the cross walk............though I still don't know why Jimmy would want to immortalize that! :rimshot: