It is currently September 2nd, 2014, 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 22  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 29th, 2005, 11:43 am 
IsleReef wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
I hope this isn't needed, but just in case, I'm gettin' it ready... :( :( :(


Thanks Shane for being on the ball and pulling this out and dusting it off................ :lol: :lol: :lol:


I hope this isn't needed, but next time you're in Cali, I'm buying the odd number rounds either way. Hope all is well in employmentville dude.

Now Shane, get your balls off his chin so he can get back to work.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 11th, 2005, 5:08 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
Hey :wave:

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2005, 5:34 pm 
Offline
Taking The Weather With Me
User avatar

Joined: April 11th, 2004, 4:35 pm
Posts: 11409
Location: Richmond VA
No. Of Shows Attended: 0
IsleReef wrote:
Hey :wave:


:kissass:

Who's the post whore now? :peace:

_________________
See you in.......

2010


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2005, 7:49 pm 
Offline
Supreme Knower of all things Monkey
User avatar

Joined: January 23rd, 2004, 10:23 am
Posts: 31743
Location: Charleston, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 15
1more wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
Hey :wave:


:kissass:

Who's the post whore now? :peace:


He better be unemployed if he's posting here! :fingers:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 7:15 am 
Offline
God's Own Drunk
User avatar

Joined: September 16th, 2004, 7:24 am
Posts: 30899
No. Of Shows Attended: 26
Vinnie didn't go to work today....thought I might as well find this thread in case we need it... :lol:

_________________
Timmah wrote:
Uranus


Lester Polyester wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
NOT happening PIG! :whipit: :pray: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: Here comes the hear attack and 2 strokes! :wave:
Something wrong with your ears? :hmm:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 7:22 am 
Offline
Supreme Knower of all things Monkey
User avatar

Joined: January 23rd, 2004, 10:23 am
Posts: 31743
Location: Charleston, SC
No. Of Shows Attended: 15
Lester Polyester wrote:
Vinnie didn't go to work today....thought I might as well find this thread in case we need it... :lol:


Lame ass excuse if you ask me.. It's a 20 minute walk from Penn Station to where Vin Vin works... He'll be fired soon.... (Some people never learn... :roll: )

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 7:27 am 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
nycparrothead wrote:
Lester Polyester wrote:
Vinnie didn't go to work today....thought I might as well find this thread in case we need it... :lol:


Lame ass excuse if you ask me.. It's a 20 minute walk from Penn Station to where Vin Vin works... He'll be fired soon.... (Some people never learn... :roll: )


Its gone 6 months with out missing a day................ :fingers: I'm not walking 3 miles in 22 degree weather................. (In case you two brilliant mathamatic scientists can't figure it out, thats about 6 miles round trip)

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 10:40 am 
Offline
Unemployed Beach Bum
User avatar

Joined: January 20th, 2005, 10:00 am
Posts: 41697
Location: Auntie's mod training class
No. Of Shows Attended: 15
IsleReef wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
Lester Polyester wrote:
Vinnie didn't go to work today....thought I might as well find this thread in case we need it... :lol:


Lame ass excuse if you ask me.. It's a 20 minute walk from Penn Station to where Vin Vin works... He'll be fired soon.... (Some people never learn... :roll: )


Its gone 6 months with out missing a day................ :fingers: I'm not walking 3 miles in 22 degree weather................. (In case you two brilliant mathamatic scientists can't figure it out, thats about 6 miles round trip)


Quit being a pussy! I walked to and from work everyday for 5 years 3 miles each year in the rain or snow, 100 degrees or -20 with the wind chill. My wife still does it now.

_________________
I've got my toes in the grass, my ass in a chair since I live nowhere near a beach.

Wishing I was still in St. John because I think I have found me a home.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 10:53 am 
jollymon345 wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
Lester Polyester wrote:
Vinnie didn't go to work today....thought I might as well find this thread in case we need it... :lol:


Lame ass excuse if you ask me.. It's a 20 minute walk from Penn Station to where Vin Vin works... He'll be fired soon.... (Some people never learn... :roll: )


Its gone 6 months with out missing a day................ :fingers: I'm not walking 3 miles in 22 degree weather................. (In case you two brilliant mathamatic scientists can't figure it out, thats about 6 miles round trip)


Quit being a pussy! I walked to and from work everyday for 5 years 3 miles each year in the rain or snow, 100 degrees or -20 with the wind chill. My wife still does it now.


...when I was your age, I had to walk six miles through snow to buy pot!


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 11:03 am 
Offline
El Presidente for Life
User avatar

Joined: November 3rd, 2003, 9:33 am
Posts: 30525
Location: The Great NorthWET
Virgin_(Island)_Girl wrote:
jollymon345 wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
Lester Polyester wrote:
Vinnie didn't go to work today....thought I might as well find this thread in case we need it... :lol:


Lame ass excuse if you ask me.. It's a 20 minute walk from Penn Station to where Vin Vin works... He'll be fired soon.... (Some people never learn... :roll: )


Its gone 6 months with out missing a day................ :fingers: I'm not walking 3 miles in 22 degree weather................. (In case you two brilliant mathamatic scientists can't figure it out, thats about 6 miles round trip)


Quit being a pussy! I walked to and from work everyday for 5 years 3 miles each year in the rain or snow, 100 degrees or -20 with the wind chill. My wife still does it now.


...when I was your age, I had to walk six miles through snow to buy pot!


Up hill, both ways.

_________________
Please Stand by for an important announcement..................
If you don't want to stand behind our Troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them.

I met the Invisible Man and I can prove it.
I had my picture taken with him.........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 12:24 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
pair8head wrote:
Virgin_(Island)_Girl wrote:
jollymon345 wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
Lester Polyester wrote:
Vinnie didn't go to work today....thought I might as well find this thread in case we need it... :lol:


Lame ass excuse if you ask me.. It's a 20 minute walk from Penn Station to where Vin Vin works... He'll be fired soon.... (Some people never learn... :roll: )


Its gone 6 months with out missing a day................ :fingers: I'm not walking 3 miles in 22 degree weather................. (In case you two brilliant mathamatic scientists can't figure it out, thats about 6 miles round trip)


Quit being a pussy! I walked to and from work everyday for 5 years 3 miles each year in the rain or snow, 100 degrees or -20 with the wind chill. My wife still does it now.


...when I was your age, I had to walk six miles through snow to buy pot!


Up hill, both ways.


Don beat me to saying that................. :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 12:52 pm 
IsleReef wrote:
pair8head wrote:
Virgin_(Island)_Girl wrote:
jollymon345 wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
Lester Polyester wrote:
Vinnie didn't go to work today....thought I might as well find this thread in case we need it... :lol:


Lame ass excuse if you ask me.. It's a 20 minute walk from Penn Station to where Vin Vin works... He'll be fired soon.... (Some people never learn... :roll: )


Its gone 6 months with out missing a day................ :fingers: I'm not walking 3 miles in 22 degree weather................. (In case you two brilliant mathamatic scientists can't figure it out, thats about 6 miles round trip)


Quit being a pussy! I walked to and from work everyday for 5 years 3 miles each year in the rain or snow, 100 degrees or -20 with the wind chill. My wife still does it now.


...when I was your age, I had to walk six miles through snow to buy pot!


Up hill, both ways.


Don beat me to saying that................. :clap: :clap: :clap:


:wink:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 1:45 pm 
Offline
El Presidente for Life
User avatar

Joined: November 3rd, 2003, 9:33 am
Posts: 30525
Location: The Great NorthWET
IsleReef wrote:
pair8head wrote:
Virgin_(Island)_Girl wrote:
jollymon345 wrote:
IsleReef wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
Lester Polyester wrote:
Vinnie didn't go to work today....thought I might as well find this thread in case we need it... :lol:


Lame ass excuse if you ask me.. It's a 20 minute walk from Penn Station to where Vin Vin works... He'll be fired soon.... (Some people never learn... :roll: )


Its gone 6 months with out missing a day................ :fingers: I'm not walking 3 miles in 22 degree weather................. (In case you two brilliant mathamatic scientists can't figure it out, thats about 6 miles round trip)


Quit being a pussy! I walked to and from work everyday for 5 years 3 miles each year in the rain or snow, 100 degrees or -20 with the wind chill. My wife still does it now.


...when I was your age, I had to walk six miles through snow to buy pot!


Up hill, both ways.


Don beat me to saying that................. :clap: :clap: :clap:


Ya snooze, Ya loose.

_________________
Please Stand by for an important announcement..................
If you don't want to stand behind our Troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them.

I met the Invisible Man and I can prove it.
I had my picture taken with him.........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 1:52 pm 
Offline
Splashing Naked In The Water
User avatar

Joined: August 18th, 2004, 2:06 pm
Posts: 46460
Location: Sitting under a palm tree
No. Of Shows Attended: 14
I love how if I have a work related issue this thread get dusted off right away............ :rolling:

_________________
Image

"........ And you'll never know if it was an accident or not."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 1:58 pm 
Offline
I Don't Wear Underwear
User avatar

Joined: May 21st, 2004, 10:31 pm
Posts: 19927
Location: Spankin' Tambourines!
IsleReef wrote:
I love how if I have a work related issue this thread get dusted off right away............ :rolling:


'Cause it's fun to peck you!

_________________
I wrote:
I'm so white trash, I can't afford the weenies for my beanies!


BlueMountainBear wrote:
Good, Mal is driving!


Scott wrote:
Sorry, I'm not grabbing my ankles. I'm allergic to penicillin. :help:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 320 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 22  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group