It is currently April 23rd, 2014, 5:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: September 19th, 2007, 12:49 pm 
Taking The Weather With Me

I agree with you Josh, completely...

I don't see any reason to ban all political natured threads because people can't keep from calling each other names.

I found some of Midnight Flyers posts regarding Mexico extremely informative.

Any name calling I've done, was in PM, other than maybe one incident, and that brought about the name calling in PM. But, the subject thread was unlocked .. .. :? :dunno: :?

I don't see locking a thread just because a moddy thinks it's run it's course..., or because a particular moddy doesn't care for the subject of the thread..jmo...

however; I also don't understand when someone has a differing opinion, they have to start calling each other names.... :dunno:

Rock-on Josh !

I'm guessing the warnings will come from moddys, as well as you, Josh?

I know, next door, I had a particular moddy that monitored everying I posted over there, as well as others, and I'm not speaking of just Sam and myself.

Image Image

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. "
~ Albert Schweitzer

PostPosted: September 19th, 2007, 2:31 pm 
On A Salty Piece Of Land

I am glad you came up with this and moddies that accuse innocent people should make a public apology and face a harsh treatment as well as any false accusers?

I was recently accused of name calling and warned by a moderator, when all of the post clearly show that I did not call anyone any names. The moderator claimed he had recieved numerous complaints about me. Either their were people that contacted the mod with false accusations and such conduct should not be tolerated any more than the blatant offensive name calling should it? Or else that moderator.....would a moderator........

I never got any apology or proof of where I called anyone any names. Yet, I got warned. Why was I warned when I did no such thing? The person that started was never publically called out or warned. why didn't that moderator get his facts straight and apologize and go after the people committing the offense(s).

Tell me how many of you, including you Josh, will accept blame for being publically accused of something you did not do? If it happened once, then it happened one too many times. Should not the accuser
and those making such false accusations, be held accountable and made to publically admit his or her mistake? At least as publically, as they made the false accusation?

Does that warning still stand or count for anything? As I said go back and read the thread that was locked. I am innocent in this case. I stand by statement that I was falsely accused. At least one person posted and admitted I was innocent of the accusation.

Will there be or is there anyway or method, to reconcile false accusations? Will apologies and reinstatements be handled in a speedy manner?

Does anything happen to the person making false accusations?

Will aany offense be committed if the person being named called does not take offense to the terms/names/ etc? Or how will this intent, be decided?

Again Josh I think this is a great idea, you came up with. I really do hope that personal feelings are not allowed to come into play and create or allow prejudice over, who one may or may not be a friend(s) with. I hope this will be enforced and respected equally by everyone in here.

I hope this does not lead to future locking or deleting of threads by an overzealous oir any other moderator that decides that people have said enough about whatever topic, and is allowed to attack innocent people. OR that it will allow people to start such incidents just to get a thread locked simply because they do not like the topic or whatever.

Josh, they are your moderators and you do what you have to do. I trust your judgement as you have always been fair or more than fair.

:drink: :Toast:

Quote:
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~Winston Churchill

HUG YOUR VET! REMEMBER VETERANS!!! POW MIA,YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!

PostPosted: September 19th, 2007, 2:35 pm 
El Presidente for Life

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that all previous warnings are null and void as far as the new policy goes.

I met the Invisible Man and I can prove it.
I had my picture taken with him.........

PostPosted: September 19th, 2007, 2:50 pm 
El Presidente for Life

Oh and BTW Sam, I checked the Moderator control section and you have never been issued a warning. Just thought you would like to know your slate is clean. :yay:

I met the Invisible Man and I can prove it.
I had my picture taken with him.........

PostPosted: September 19th, 2007, 3:31 pm 
On A Salty Piece Of Land

Pair8head wrote:
Oh and BTW Sam, I checked the Moderator control section and you have never been issued a warning. Just thought you would like to know your slate is clean. :yay:

Thanks Don! I appreciate your checking! I got publically called out when I did nothing wrong, and warned, is all that I know about it. :yay: :rockon: :drink: :Toast:

Conga-Rats on "Red" BTW. GREAT JOB! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Keep up the great work! (In here and elsewhere!)

Quote:
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~Winston Churchill

PostPosted: September 19th, 2007, 5:30 pm 
I am a person my parents warned me about

No. Of Shows Attended: 11
Pair8head wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that all previous warnings are null and void as far as the new policy goes.

Don is correct. Thanks for asking Sam.

Warnings can be issued by me or the moderators. I will review all actions. If you think you have been falsely accused, or wrongly warned, make your plea to me in a PM.

PostPosted: September 19th, 2007, 8:07 pm 
Take Me to Your Blender!

IsleReef wrote:
And this is cool too cause we all know its the truth.

--------> Shane :gays: <-------- Dave

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Thanks for the laugh Vincent :wink: haven't seen that type of humor here in a while :(

PostPosted: September 19th, 2007, 8:14 pm 
I am a person my parents warned me about

No. Of Shows Attended: 11
virgin prthd wrote:
IsleReef wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Thanks for the laugh Vincent :wink: haven't seen that type of humor here in a while :(

:whipit:

PostPosted: September 19th, 2007, 8:15 pm 
Take Me to Your Blender!

Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
IsleReef wrote:

STOP WHIPPING ME JOSHUA!!! :violent: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2007, 12:13 am 
Distantly in Love

No. Of Shows Attended: 1
Does this mean that I can't tell my husband to :stfu: ? I've been off-line for a couple of weeks and I don't understand what happened. I have a good idea, but.................. :wtf: :scratch:

But I have a pretty good idea who did it.

PostPosted: September 24th, 2007, 11:54 am 
Gypsy in the Palace

No. Of Shows Attended: 13
Pair8head wrote:

ALL of them :yikes: cool

I'm sure I was one of the offenders & for that I apologize- to the board.

the coffee is strong @ the cafe' Du Monde

The Turtle Hospital in the Keys:
http://www.turtlehospital.org

PostPosted: September 29th, 2007, 8:02 pm 
Altered Boy

No. Of Shows Attended: 8
Why is Josh such a HoMo? :hmm: :scratch: :dunno: :confused:

PostPosted: September 30th, 2007, 2:24 am 
On A Salty Piece Of Land

Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
Pair8head wrote:

Don is correct. Thanks for asking Sam.

Warnings can be issued by me or the moderators. I will review all actions. If you think you have been falsely accused, or wrongly warned, make your plea to me in a PM.

Josh,
Check your PM. :duck: :drink: :lol:

Quote:

PostPosted: September 30th, 2007, 2:32 am 
On A Salty Piece Of Land

virgin prthd wrote:
Air M'Ville Cap'n wrote:
virgin prthd wrote:
IsleReef wrote:

STOP WHIPPING ME JOSHUA!!! :violent: :lol: :lol:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Everyone look what happened to BBBBB
Does Callie know what Josh is doing with Beth? Are they wearing THAT kind of leather that they bought from Paige ? Callie is about to have (alledgedly ) his baby and he is busy whipping Beth.... what kind of example and father figure is he going to be? :hmm: :hmm:
With him being the only male in the house with two females...he doesn't stand much of a chance does he? :hmm: :duck: :lol: :lol: :peace: :drink: :Toast:

Beth maybe he is only whipping you because you are Red Sux phan?
:yikes: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :yikes: Or could it be something else.... ??? MUHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You don't expect him to whip Callie in her condition do you? :hmm: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :Toast:

Quote:

PostPosted: September 30th, 2007, 2:33 am 
On A Salty Piece Of Land

Timmah wrote:
Why is Josh such a HoMo? :hmm: :scratch: :dunno: :confused:

Maybe he was born that way? :hmm: :scratch: :dunno: :confused:
Maybe because he likes it? :hmm: :scratch: :dunno: :confused:

Quote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next