It is currently July 30th, 2014, 3:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: March 16th, 2008, 11:01 pm 
Distantly in Love

No. Of Shows Attended: 1
Barefoot*Beach*Babe wrote:
Thanks for the WELCOME ... Air M'Ville Cap'n ... do you think i'm a nut or what? .. i am actually sitting here listening to CHRISTMAS ISLAND ... just can't seem to put that CD away ... :hyper: ... BFBB

Well yea..................you are a nut. But that's what we like here. :wink: :lol: Welcome! :PhinzUp:

But I have a pretty good idea who did it.

PostPosted: March 17th, 2008, 5:24 am 
Growing Older But Not Up

Jollymon-Shrimper Dan-Tallship ... WOW - you guys ROCK .. !!! ... thanks for the welcome into the forum ... i wish i didn't have to get ready to go to WORK today ... i wanna play all day on the boards .. oh well, the more i make now, the sooner i can retire right? ... i will seriously try to get into "live" talk as soon as humanly possible ... (thanks Halfpint) ... again, thanks for being so friendly in here ... !!!! ... BFBB

PostPosted: March 17th, 2008, 6:40 am 
El Presidente for Life

Hi Gang ... i am BRAND NEW to this Forum today and am having a wonderful time surfin' around and reading postings ... you all seem like a fabulous bunch of people ... i look forward to becoming a contributing part of the group ... my admiration for Jimmy's talents and the absolute LOVE of his voice ... (tingling here) ... fits me right in ... i currently live in New Jersey ... hopefully soon, being able to retire to Arizona and then purchasing a lot in or around the San Carlos/Mexico area ... Life's a Beach, you know and after all the hard years we've put in .. we deserve to crank up those Jimmy tunes and enjoy umbrella drinks ... 24/7 ... don't ya agree? ... have a GREAT day ... BFBB ... :queen:

Welcome to the "Island of Insanity"

Do you know Pete?

I met the Invisible Man and I can prove it.
I had my picture taken with him.........

PostPosted: March 17th, 2008, 4:22 pm 
Growing Older But Not Up

tallship wrote:
Thanks for the WELCOME ... Air M'Ville Cap'n ... do you think i'm a nut or what? .. i am actually sitting here listening to CHRISTMAS ISLAND ... just can't seem to put that CD away ... :hyper: ... BFBB

Well yea..................you are a nut. But that's what we like here. :wink: :lol: Welcome! :PhinzUp:

Ha-Ha .. i guess i'll fit right in here then ... hope you are having a fabulous St. Patty's Day ...

PostPosted: March 17th, 2008, 4:23 pm 
Growing Older But Not Up

Pair8head wrote:
Hi Gang ... i am BRAND NEW to this Forum today and am having a wonderful time surfin' around and reading postings ... you all seem like a fabulous bunch of people ... i look forward to becoming a contributing part of the group ... my admiration for Jimmy's talents and the absolute LOVE of his voice ... (tingling here) ... fits me right in ... i currently live in New Jersey ... hopefully soon, being able to retire to Arizona and then purchasing a lot in or around the San Carlos/Mexico area ... Life's a Beach, you know and after all the hard years we've put in .. we deserve to crank up those Jimmy tunes and enjoy umbrella drinks ... 24/7 ... don't ya agree? ... have a GREAT day ... BFBB ... :queen:

Do you know Pete?

Hey there El Pres ... thanks for the warm welcome wish ... i can't say i know one particular Pete ... i know MANY PETES ... can you be more specific? ... thanks ... BBFB

PostPosted: March 18th, 2008, 6:30 am 
El Presidente for Life

Pair8head wrote:

Do you know Pete?

Hey there El Pres ... thanks for the warm welcome wish ... i can't say i know one particular Pete ... i know MANY PETES ... can you be more specific? ... thanks ... BBFB

Yep, you're a keeper.

I met the Invisible Man and I can prove it.
I had my picture taken with him.........

PostPosted: March 18th, 2008, 7:54 am 
Growing Older But Not Up

No. Of Shows Attended: 5
Welcome to both of you....I am Bridgette nice to meet you! :wave:

PostPosted: March 18th, 2008, 4:56 pm 
Growing Older But Not Up

lilbid wrote:
Welcome to both of you....I am Bridgette nice to meet you! :wave:

Hi Bridgette ... thanks for the warm welcome .. i absolutely adore your Avatar .. BFBB