BOND 24

Discuss your favorite TV shows or if you enjoyed the movie you just saw
JeffASaul
Number of Buffett shows attended: 0

BOND 24

Post by JeffASaul » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:43 am

Sony Pictures, MGM Studios, and Eon Productions have announced highly anticipated details about the 24th James Bond movie. They made the announcement from the Bond sound stage at Pinewood Studios. The movie will be called SPECTRE, a teaser poster was released, and you will find more information regarding the Sam Mendes directed film below thanks to the official James Bond Twitter account that live-tweeted the big event announcement.

For those of you not familiar with the name Spectre, it's the fictional terrorist organization that was introduced in the Bond novel Thunderball, and it was also present in the beginning of the movie Dr. No. The name stands for SPecial Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion, which is led by the villain Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

Spectre opens up in theaters on November 6th, 2015.

http://geektyrant.com/news/bond-24-is-c ... ser-poster

I am excited for this. Casting Christophe Waltz is brilliant. He is such a good actor, he could literally read your car's user manual on screen and not only engage you, but steal the show too. I hope he is a villain.

Air M'Ville Cap'n
Site Admin
Number of Buffett shows attended: 12

Re: BOND 24

Post by Air M'Ville Cap'n » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:08 pm

I love Bond movies and am pumped for this. I agree Waltz will be great in a Bond movie.

They had a Bond marathon on BBCA over the Thanksgiving weekend and I watched a few of them.

HavanaMatt
Number of Buffett shows attended: 1

Post by HavanaMatt » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:52 pm

yes, the new 007 should be good. ;)
Daydreamin' with a license to chill down at the La De Dah

jilan
Number of Buffett shows attended: 5

Post by jilan » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:03 am

The name stands for SPecial Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion, which is led by the villain Ernst Stavro Blofeld..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Usman

Air M'Ville Cap'n
Site Admin
Number of Buffett shows attended: 12

Post by Air M'Ville Cap'n » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:19 am

I just watched a couple old Bond movies over the weekend with the free movie channel weekend, and one of them had Blofeld