Virtual Tailgate - What The Hell? Weekend

Get those hot lines a-hummin' and chat with other board members
God's Own Mailman
Number of Buffett shows attended: 13

Virtual Tailgate - What The Hell? Weekend

Post by God's Own Mailman » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:04 am

So Josh gives us this fancy new site and it's abandoned for a few days already? :evil: Get your asses in here NOW! :bitchslap: :lol: Anyway, I'll be working on my day off tomorrow. Have had a LOT of parcels to deliver every day. Hoping it's going to drop off as we get into the week. Going in on my day off this week gives me a nice work schedule the week of New Years. I'll work a day, off a day, work a day, off a day, then work two days. I'll take that. Looks like we may see 60 degrees Tuesday, happy it hasn't been like last winter, where it seemed like the temps were below freezing for four months. Going to enjoy some doughnuts then watch Chiefs/Steelers a little later. Enjoy your Sunday Image

Coolbreeze2444
Number of Buffett shows attended: 5

Re: Virtual Tailgate - What The Hell? Weekend

Post by Coolbreeze2444 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:39 am

God's Own Mailman wrote:So Josh gives us this fancy new site and it's abandoned for a few days already? :evil: Get your asses in here NOW! :bitchslap: :lol: [/img]
OK! OK! I'm here!!! :D Been a busy weekend. Gonna be a busy week. My older sister is flying in Tuesday evening, if the weather is willing. It's going to be good here; Cedar Rapids, IA is questionable. My cousin, who is a truck driver, will be on his way to Houston to meet up with his wife and kids (they are going there in their RV) and is going to stop by and see us in San Antonio on Wednesday.
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright

Air M'Ville Cap'n
Site Admin
Number of Buffett shows attended: 12

Re: Virtual Tailgate - What The Hell? Weekend

Post by Air M'Ville Cap'n » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:05 pm

I had a busy weekend too. Worked a lot on the house. Did some more painting, which I thought we were done with!

Had dinner with some of the guys tonight at Hooters :drunk: