Thought we had everything ready to go to close on the house on Wednesday. Got an email today from the lending broker saying it will probably not happen before Friday because we haven't gotten some info to her that underwriting needs. Today was the first time we ever heard that they needed this info. We could have given it to them any time, but they wait until two days before we thought we were closing. So, now we're hustling around trying to get the info they need so we don't have to delay further.