It is currently October 24th, 2014, 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: The Finger Smell Map
PostPosted: January 17th, 2012, 6:33 pm 
Living My Life Like A Song

No. Of Shows Attended: 18
A man was hunting ducks throughout the Southeast. After shooting the last duck and loading his boat onto the trailer, a Fish And Wildlife Agent came up to him, seemingly out of nowhere, nodding his head and had a funny look on his face. "How ya doin'?" the agent asked.

"Just fine," the hunter replied.

"What ya got there?" asked the agent.

"Ducks".

"You got a license for duck huntin'?" asked the agent.

"Yessir," replied the hunter.

"You got a Georgia license for duck huntin'?" asked the agent.

"Yessir".

"Well then, let me just have a look here." The agent started over to the man's boat on the trailer and started looking at the pile of ducks. "You got a lot of ducks here," said the agent. The hunter just nodded his head.
The agent picked up a duck and shoved a finger in its ass. He pulled his finger out and smelled it. "Georgia."

"Huh?" said the hunter.

"You shot this duck in Georgia," the agent said. "I can smell it."

"I did", said the hunter.

The agent moved through the pile and picked up another duck. He shoved his finger in its ass, pulled it out and smell the duck shit on his finger. "South Carolina."

The hunter was perplexed. He shrugged his shoulders and responded "If you say so". The agent moved through the pile some more and shoved his finger up another duck ass. He pulled it out and took a whiff.

"North Carolina, this duck is from," said the agent.

The hunter shrugged again. "If you say so."

"I know so. I smelled these duck's shit and I know duck shit. I know where these ducks are from. You got a license for hunting duck in North Carolina?"

The hunter curtly said "Yes I do." The hunter was starting to get pissed with the agent. The agent eyed him suspiciously. He huffed a second and changed his stance.

"You got a license for hunting duck in South Carolina?"

"Yessir I do. What's that got to do with anything?" asked the hunter. "I got a license for every state I been huntin' in. You gotta problem with that I suggest you call up one of your bosses and tell 'im yer harrassin' a hunter that's got the proper licenses."

The agent took offense. 'Now lookit here, son, I am a Fish And Wildlife AGENT. I decide what you get to do, shoot and keep. Where you from, boy?" the agent said gruffly.

The hunter cursed. "Fuck you old man" and he unbuckled his belt, dropped his pants, turned around and bellowed "Yer so goddamn smart why don't you stick yer finger up my ass and tell me."