Jimmy Buffett Live At The Palladium NYC 1980

Share and obtain recordings of Jimmy's concerts
HurricaneSeason
Number of Buffett shows attended: 12

Jimmy Buffett Live At The Palladium NYC 1980

Post by HurricaneSeason » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:25 am

Does anyone have this? I've been thinking about getting it. Wondering about the quality of the recording - is it equal to the 1978 Cheeseburger Tour bootleg (I only have a copy of it, I don't have the actual bootleg so I have no idea what its real name is - I believe one of the California shows I think) that sounds almost as good as You Had To Be There?

urlcenter

Re: Jimmy Buffett Live At The Palladium NYC 1980

Post by urlcenter » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:22 am

HurricaneSeason wrote:Does anyone have this? I've been thinking about getting it. Wondering about the quality of the recording - is it equal to the 1978 Cheeseburger Tour bootleg (I only have a copy of it, I don't have the actual bootleg so I have no idea what its real name is - I believe one of the California shows I think) that sounds almost as good as You Had To Be There?
That is a bootleg release of the that show 1980 that has also been released under the title "Ringling Ringling"

I can't vouch for the quality of these bootleg releases however the complete show is available on the jokelben server

HurricaneSeason
Number of Buffett shows attended: 12

Re: Jimmy Buffett Live At The Palladium NYC 1980

Post by HurricaneSeason » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:51 am

OK. Thanks. I think I've listened to it there and it was pretty good quality. I would imagine the bootleg is the source. I'll have a listen again and then think some more on buying it. I love that era of live Buffett, 1977-1983. After that... it changed drastically.