posted May 31st, 2012 at 12:16 am
|1 Comment »|
|by Josh Martin||Tweet|
At Austin City Limits Live on Wednesday night, Jimmy Buffett reached deep into his catalog to play a few tunes that hadn’t seen the stage in years.
- “You’ll Never Work in Dis Bidness Again” was last played January 1991
- “Sea of Heartbreak” had only been played live one other time on May 29, 2004 in Dallas, TX
- “Mermaid in the Night” was last played June 30, 1989 in Auburn Hills, MI
- “Who’s the Blonde Stranger?” was last played March 17, 2001 in San Jose, CA
- “Gulf Coast Highway” was last played April 21, 2008 in Houston, TX
See the entire set list here.
This was the kickoff show for the 2012 Lounging at the Lagoon Tour. Buffett heads to Houston on Saturday, then hits Charlotte and Atlanta next week.
|Tagged in Show Reviews, Touring|