posted December 17th, 2010 at 10:26 am
|No Comments »|
We’ve parsed the numbers… here’s the top Buffett World headlines from 2010, taking into account page views and Facebook ‘Likes’.
What do you think is the biggest Jimmy Buffett story of the year?
- Jul. 11th – Buffett & Friends Play for The Gulf Coast
- Jan. 20th – Margaritaville to Open in Niagara Falls This Spring
- Nov. 24th – Buffett to Play Australia in January
- May 13th – Margaritaville Hotel Coming to Pensacola Beach
- Mar. 19th – Jimmy Buffett and Zac Brown do CMT Crossroads
- Feb. 12th – Buffett Releases Live Acoustic Album “Encores”
- Mar. 25th – Buffett Being Considered for 2011 Super Bowl
- Jun. 13th – Margaritaville Beach Hotel Planned for Myrtle Beach
- Jun. 28th – Gulf Coast Concert Rescheduled for July 11th
- Jun. 20th – Buffett Announces Free Show for the Gulf
We’ll do a full 2010 Year In Review in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned for that!
|Tagged in Miscellaneous, Site News|